Contemplations

Contemplations

Postby Samantha » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:43 am

Vanessa is sitting outside on the porch of the Halfway house it's a rare warm winter day. Her medical bag, ever ready is sitting next to her on the porch. Just enjoying the weather she says out loud "I wonder who is around..."
Vanessa 'Ness' Beckett, M.D.
Samantha

Re: Contemplations

Postby Heather N » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:59 am

Dallas was jogging up Main Street when she noticed Ness sitting on her porch. She was one of the great things this town brought to Dallas. The two of them were always helping each other out of trouble. Moving up to meet her, she gave Ness a friendly smile.

"This winter has been much more tolerable. Hope this lack of snow is not something we should worry about."

She only sounded like she was half joking. When it came out, she really felt like there might be a slight concern.

"How are you today?"
Heather N

Postby Samantha » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:38 am

Vanessa smiles, "Hello, Dallas."

She laughs, "Who knows, it has been more mild then usual but than I have only lived her for a couple of years. The groundhog did predict 6 more weeks of winter, if you believe in that sort of thing." she sighs, "I'm doing well, been doing a lot of thinking. How about you? I hope I am not interrupting your jog."
Samantha

Postby Leo Wilds » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:42 pm

Leo was making his way up main st looking at the sky. He walked right into a tree. Before he could start cursing out loud he happened to see Dallas and Vanessa catching himself.

"Ouch. Oh hi ladies good afternoon." He said rubbing the side if his face gently.
"For better or worse I should have known, but to die by your hands I should have known."-Donald Edward Lareau
Leo Wilds

Postby Samantha » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:29 am

Vanessa rolls her eyes. "Are you okay?" she drags her medical bag forward in case Leo might need something. "I'm sure we can ask Flo for some ice if you need it."
Samantha

Postby Leo Wilds » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:14 pm

Leo blushes slightly at his idiotic teeny tiny injury.

"I am fine it is but only a bump. How are you fine lady's doing on this odd winter day?" He asked looking around at the lack of snow and low temperature.

It was indeed an odd winter. Not much snow and he had yet need to really bundle up for outdoor travel. Maybe twas a sign or just something scientific that was out if his understanding. His research had distracted him so he was unsure of any happenings.
"For better or worse I should have known, but to die by your hands I should have known."-Donald Edward Lareau
Leo Wilds

Return to Main Street