Packing up

Re: Packing up

Postby Sally » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:56 pm

"Wut?" Sally asks, his eyes wide. "Shiiiit, I gotta look into going to the Czechlands, then, cus... shiiit," Sally stares off into space for a moment, for the first time worried about his sit-u-ation in life.

No beer?!
Salvador "Sally" Lautner
GySgt., USMC (ret.)

"All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach."

LL: Shaw LaMont
5G: Landry Saulteaux
Mad3: Luther Soren Wysen!
IRL: Scott LaTour
Sally

Postby Henry Gondorf » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:40 am

Good news travels fast when so many are concentrated in on spot. A thing like eavesdropping is hard to hold up in court when a guard on the tower sneezes and the cooks in the cafe across camp shout "Gesundheit". All it took was hearing the stirring in the bunks to know people were getting their possessions in order while leaving not a damn thing behind.

Henry sauntered into the tent on course for his bunk. He made sure to check for what few bits he gathered together prior to The Night of the Melting Engine Blocks. He whistled a tune stuck in his head as he checked on a few items for signs of rummaging.

"Well, gentlemen, I believe we have done the impossible. We survived a New England Winter without anyone restoring to singing show tunes in their skivvies or wearing each other as matching hats and sweater sets." Henry said. He stood straight for a moment as he considered a thought. "Um, when we do make our exit do be weary of the port-a-sans on the far side of camp. Rather than leave a mess for our hosts I tidied up a bit...right until the fumes declared they had the rest in hand."
People come to me looking for the truth as it suits them. They look for a happy ending to their troubles. Too bad for them. I don't do happy. As to putting an end to things, The Truth often does a fine job with out me.
Henry Gondorf

Postby cristovau » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:50 pm

"Ahhh," says Ondrej, "I was thinking smell was new cooking experiment."

"But do not ring bells before Church begin, Henry." He winks. "I think not all of us is dressed, and music could still be happening."

"But sooner to Whisper Hill and muy beer is better. I start singing soon, and no one want that."
- Ondrej Vlk, Manager, TRDC Beverages (Kristoff in 7V, HAY! in Cottington Woods)

"Pivo dělá hezká těla." ~~~ Beer does a body good.
cristovau

Postby Tempest » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:19 pm

vasily yells over to Ondrej

"doufám, že pivo je zima"

"me chez is rusty but you get the point"

looking to the others in the room.

"i wonder what the living will be like in wisper hill?"
Brandon Harris

"This is not going to be a good day."

Also.Vasily ,Kynon barra, Markus de' cavalier, redcard stralt, sabastian Dalton, father Alexander Marshall, Templeton stormwright.

(ooc Michael goulston)
Tempest

Postby cristovau » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:37 pm

"Samozřejmě, jen pro vás, Pane Veselé!" Ondrej chimes back and raises an empty bottle. "Nazdraví! nebo Nastrovje! Nebo, no tak... Cheers!"

"I think that anything will be better than quarantine, but we soon see." He sighs. "Hope I am not eating my words."
- Ondrej Vlk, Manager, TRDC Beverages (Kristoff in 7V, HAY! in Cottington Woods)

"Pivo dělá hezká těla." ~~~ Beer does a body good.
cristovau

Postby Henry Gondorf » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:28 pm

Henry nodded in agreement. "Got a point there. Never doubt the wonderful ways government types can screw up a cup of coffee. "

"Thankfully, I think I can put my moonshine service back into mothballs now that supply lines are back in better hands than mine." Henry picked up and thumbed through one of his note pads for missing pages. "I will say I am looking forward to a hell of a laugh though when we're out of here. I think the sheriff means to back up his efforts to keep Whisper Hills from being like Tombstone at high noon. Can't say I blame him."

"Still gonna be funny as hell seeing some one from Blackstone lead off the line, leaving a pile of weapons yea high behind them." Henry dropped his hand to his knee to show what he meant.
People come to me looking for the truth as it suits them. They look for a happy ending to their troubles. Too bad for them. I don't do happy. As to putting an end to things, The Truth often does a fine job with out me.
Henry Gondorf

Postby Nick Sleet » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:42 am

Nick smiles.

"Well, we can also watch them trying to fit an AK47 into a rental locker. The ordinances did say that you could keep firearms if you were planning to lock them up..."
Nick Sleet - Private Investigator, Diogenes Club

"Curiosity may have killed the cat, but it's going to have to try harder to do me in..."
Nick Sleet

Postby Gus » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:21 pm

Gus's eyebrows rise at the mention of an AK-47, "I haven't seen one of those in years, now." He thinks for a minute and says, "of course I was on the wrong side of the business end last time I did."

His face gets that far-off look of someone remembering something. He shakes his head, clearing it.

"Well, I'm sure that the sheriff won't mind you taking it to go, uh, hunting." He grins, " Sometimes the deer don't know when to take a hint. "
Gus

Location: Trapped in another dimension for all time in unending agony.

Postby Nick Sleet » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:05 pm

Nick grins again,

"Or duck hunting! You know, for entire flocks of ducks..."

He pauses...

"Herd of ducks? A cascade of ducks? A waddle?"
Nick Sleet - Private Investigator, Diogenes Club

"Curiosity may have killed the cat, but it's going to have to try harder to do me in..."
Nick Sleet

Postby Gus » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:54 pm

Gus laughs and says, "buddy, I'm from Boston. Only duck we see is from the chinese restaurant."
Gus

Location: Trapped in another dimension for all time in unending agony.

PreviousNext

Return to Quarantine Zone