The Medical Tent

Re: The Medical Tent

Postby Leo Wilds » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:29 pm

He began to ponder over the symptoms, but quickly realized he hadn't experienced any. Thinking back he had only every really felt dizzy when he wad on dwaths door.
"Dr. Kennigan I have not experienced any of those symptoms. The only problem I had was that i slept for so long after. Maybe a few days, weeks, months? I know not how long we have been here. I just know I've been sleeping since arrival here." He said scratching his beard because he only now just realized he didn't know how long.
"For better or worse I should have known, but to die by your hands I should have known."-Donald Edward Lareau
Leo Wilds

Postby Ellie Kennigan » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:01 pm

Again, the doctor wears a confused expression at his answer--opening her mouth, then closing it. "Ellie is fine," she distractedly says to the formal use of her name instead. "Well, healthy amounts of napping aside, sounds like you're okay to move along once we get out of this place."

As Ellie collects her equipment for the exam, she asks conversationally, "So what's bringing you to the area? Heard plenty of interesting stories so far."
Eleanor R. Kennigan, M.D.
Whisper Hill
Ellie Kennigan

Postby Leo Wilds » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:42 pm

Without pause he answered her. "I heard tgere were things happening that seemes abnormal. I figured why not see for myself and help if possible."

Staring at the doctor he began to wonder how hard was her life. A doctor is always under pressure to save lives. Did it ever take a toll?

(Sorry for the delay. Work and life have been swamped)
"For better or worse I should have known, but to die by your hands I should have known."-Donald Edward Lareau
Leo Wilds

Postby Ellie Kennigan » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:43 pm

Ellie checks his ears, his reflexes. She places the stethescope over his heart and listens. "And breathe. Well," she says with a light in his eyes, "y'might find it to be pretty disappointing. Whisper Hill hasn't been a good place for tourists since before my time."
Whisper Hill
Ellie Kennigan

Postby Leo Wilds » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:37 am

"Good thing I'm here on work and not site seeing." He said before taking a deep breath. The stethoscope was cold against his chest, but it was a welcoming. Closing his eyes he just sat there doing as the good doctor said.

He wondered how the lady he had helped hide before on the island. He wasn't sure if this was the same doctor who he helped.

"Did you by chance save a young lady from agents while on the island? " He asked curious if his memory was accurate.
Leo Wilds

Postby Ellie Kennigan » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:07 pm

At his first remark, Ellie says nothing but gives him a hard glance over the lenses of her glasses. She continues the exam and makes notes where appropriate. She exhales at his question. "Everything that happened on the island's kind of a blur to me. I might've done it, patched up a fair number of folks. Alright, can you roll up a sleeve?"
Whisper Hill
Ellie Kennigan

Postby Leo Wilds » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:06 am

Listening to the doctor he rolled up his sleeves. He was kinda nervous he had never had blood taken or even his blood pressure taken.
"Well I guess that means that all the hocus pocus you saw back there was beyond your everyday life. In my line of work I'm so used to it that the only thing that scares me is me. We all have our own demons locked inside. Some baggage is heavier than most. I hope the idland didn't force any baggage on you miss." He said looking at his own reflection in her lenses. Not realizing his staring had the chance of being mistaken for him staring at her.
Leo Wilds

Postby Ellie Kennigan » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:42 pm

After a moment of Leo's staring, the doctor does seem a bit unsettled but only because she becomes even more brusque. "Baggage," she repeats with a shrug and no further explanation. "You might feel a slight pinch," Ellie says as she slides in the needle with no trouble. The vial fills with red liquid, and the needle is deftly followed out with a cotton ball that is taped in place. She smiles, "Now that wasn't so hard, was it?"
Whisper Hill
Ellie Kennigan

Postby Leo Wilds » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:22 pm

"Not at all dear doctor. First time I've seen my blood so beautifully . Usually I see it on my clothing, ground, or some demons claws. Now that I think about it I guess I was born into the wrong line of work." He said looking at his blood in the vial.
He wasn't sure what whispering hills would hold for him in the future. It made him extremely anxious. He shifted his eyes nervously at the thought an hoped the doctor wouldnt notice.
Leo Wilds

Postby tykiran » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:18 am

::Jacob enters the tent, eyeing the two inside briefly. He offers a small nod, and removes his coat. Rolling up his right sleeve, he approaches them.::
"Good afternoon, Ellie. Ready for another?"
There is no magic to the world, only math and science and those who would deceive.
tykiran

PreviousNext

Return to Quarantine Zone