Out on the back porch

Re: Out on the back porch

Postby Brett » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:02 am

Shrugging to the demon sheriff he spoke plainly." It was a big.thing in.the 60's and 70's, Cold War shit, if we get shot we spew.toxins everywhere,.so.if.we.don't get shot and vampires don't get stupid we're fine. Most of us are in hiding I personally just don't worry much anymore..."
Brett McKinnon, Host of "White Noise" THE source for news THEY don't want you to hear!

~Tom!
Formerly Pastor Ethan Talbot (LE) Huron York (The Calling) and William McGillivray (Lovecraft Legacies)
Brett

Postby Wolfman2006 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:13 am

Mason's raises an eyebrow in response to Brett's explanation.

"Gotcha, good to know. Come to think of it, do you know if there are others like you here? Because last night. I found an unconscious and wounded woman and applied pressure to her injuries and next thing I know I woke up to Dr. Rue tended me saying that I had been poisoned."

"I should be clear Sallie, when it comes to Draculas or Vampires or whatever they really are, you are talking to the wrong guy. I've read up on them a little bit, its true. I mean when you look into the supernatural at all you tend to get a variety of stuff. I didn't know for sure they were real until last night when one walked into the Rec Hall and picked a fight with that guy who said he is Immortal. He said that they are degenerated versions of regular immortals or something"
Mason Fell
Played by Adam Hurley
AKA:Father Solomon Sahaal, Berek Son of Bjorn, Acerbus-Nox, Mugthar, Abraham Hawthorne, Malcolm Hunt
Wolfman2006

Postby Jaccob_Morris » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:34 am

Jaccob walks out from around the corner. His pool stick over his sholder. A faint scent of whiskey can be smelt comming from him. He looks to the marshall and nods towards heyoka.

"That guy is right there deputy marshal."

He rests his pool stick down pulling out a flask and taking a drink from it. He then lights a cigarette and rubs around his bindings.

"How's everyone today?"
Aaron Mannion

Npc- Requiem
Pc- fables of fenorra as Grian Cloch
Occams Razor as Jaccob Morris
Jaccob_Morris

Postby Wolfman2006 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:49 am

Mason looks slightly perplexed when the man with the pool cue speaks then a moment of realization

"Morning Jaccob. Oh, I suppose that makes sense... my memories can get a bit off when a shackle is removed. Some things I retain with perfect clarity, but other times details can get hazy. Sorry about that, in that case I suppose Heyoka is the man of the hour to ask about Draculas."
Mason Fell
Played by Adam Hurley
AKA:Father Solomon Sahaal, Berek Son of Bjorn, Acerbus-Nox, Mugthar, Abraham Hawthorne, Malcolm Hunt
Wolfman2006

Postby Heyoka » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:29 pm

Heyoka grimaces a bit and shakes his head. "Yes...I am that guy. And he is not a vampire persay....he is someone like me, but has turned to feasting on the blood of humans instead of....feasting on others of our kind..." He sighs and rubs the bridge of his nose.

"You know that tingling you get on the back of your neck when you are being watched? We get that whenever there is even one of us in the vicinity. And we are driven to....end their existence. Take it for ourselves and make ourselves stronger. Well, if they are "normal" they are only driven to kill our own kind." He pulls back his lips and rubs his eye teeth which are normal length. "If one were to start feasting on the blood of humans....they become completely nocturnal, and grow sterotypical vampire fangs. I have only ever fought one in my life, and I did not ask him how he became to be what he was."
Heyoka

Postby ronfiction » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:04 pm

As the people around him talk about vampires and toxic blooded government experiments Lou tries to take in as much as he could. Most of it bounces off his brain but some of it sinks in, just further proving to him just how little he knows about the stranger shadows of this world. He looks back to Sally and motions to exit over his shoulder.

"Sooooo hunting? ya wanna do that?"

He said with a weak looking smile that tries to cover up his increasing uncomfortableness with the topics of conversation.
"Killing a thing doesn't make you a monster. Killing a thing that don't need killing makes you a monster."
ronfiction

Postby Sally » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:47 am

Vampers and Alligatorfolk and Immortals, oh my. Jacob's arrival gets that old spike twitching in Sally's knee, even if the big man is pleasant enough. The last time he was in chattin' distance with two bound, there was nothing but blood and fire and screams. Screams that start echoing in the back of his head. If he hangs out any longer, Mellie will start hearing the screams as well, and nothing good can come from that.

"Lou, let's take a walk in the woods and see about them cah-yotes. Last I heard it, there was some bears roamin' about as well. After yesterday, the sight of you swipin' at Winnie the Pooh with that there branch-o-matic of yers is just what I need. Gentlemen, I'm sure we'll pick this line 'a conversation up again, for too long."

Sally gives a nod to the folks outside his league, and follows Lou's lead. Just another nip of Morsi's whisky from his flask, first. Back home in Kentucky, hunting with a BAC of less than .1 is damn near a capital crime.

If Lou notices morning libations, he's polite enough not to mention it at the moment. It's the little things that make us human. Well, most of us...
Salvador "Sally" Lautner
GySgt., USMC (ret.)

"All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach."

LL: Shaw LaMont
5G: Landry Saulteaux
Mad3: Luther Soren Wysen!
IRL: Scott LaTour
Sally

Postby ohyoungmarriner » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:40 pm

Morsi turns to Sally and Lou, his mind racing, and the headache only getting worse. He hated to admit it, but even he was outside the depth of his knowledge with a lot of this shit. He could use some time to process it, digest it, and shit it out, so to speak.

"I have some experience in tracking... I may be of use to you. And I could use the time away to think. I promise, I won't talk about any of the weird stuff."
ohyoungmarriner

Postby Sally » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:59 pm

With a solid nod for Morsi in the direction of their travel, Sally says, "You're more'n welcome to join. If we make a decent racket, might spook us one'a dem bears people were talkin' bout yesterday. I wouldn't mind knowin' either way if that's what's out folks spotted. Shall we?"
Salvador "Sally" Lautner
GySgt., USMC (ret.)

"All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach."

LL: Shaw LaMont
5G: Landry Saulteaux
Mad3: Luther Soren Wysen!
IRL: Scott LaTour
Sally

Postby cathy » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:34 pm

Zoey walks towards the group and puts the chair down. She pats the empty chair with her hand.

"Mr. Sally. Sit. It is time for your morning check-up."

Zoey turns to Sally and waits.
Dr. Zoey Zinc
Advanced Medtech
cathy

PreviousNext

Return to The Rec Hall