[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
Occams Razor • View topic - File 3

File 3

Re: File 3

Postby personsmichael » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:07 am

I know if I were a plot guy and had a bunch of anxious players, I know I would totally make a fake code.
you know, just me.
"The best way to predict the future, is to invent it."
Tobias Paddock
Bring me your curiosity, and I will show you who you are.
personsmichael

Postby gaelicwolf » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:45 am

The owls are not what they seem.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

- Hamlet (1.5.166-7)

Dr. Conner Lachlann - University of Cambridge

~Greg (IRL), Leander Warrick & Charles Ryker (LE), Alaric Slayde (CS)~
gaelicwolf

Postby Madrigus » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:05 pm

"Desperation will turn any mortal to the darkest secrets hidden in the darkest vaults."
-Madrigus (Brendan)
[*Deadbolt from Lost Eidolons]

Point Total: 2,650
Madrigus

Postby gaelicwolf » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:44 pm

I'm telling you guys, they're not what they seem. The owls are not what they seem.

- Hamlet (1.5.166-7)

gaelicwolf

Postby Scottmack » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:07 pm

You dumb bastard.... It's not a Schooner, it's a sailboat!
Scottmack

Postby gaelicwolf » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:59 pm

I kept trying to warn you, the owls aren't what they seem.

not what they seem.

Signature detected. Right Ascension 22h 57m 39.0465s. Declination -29 degrees 37' 20.050''. Initiate November contingency.

The owls are

- Hamlet (1.5.166-7)

gaelicwolf

Postby Madrigus » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:30 pm

what the hell does that mean?
"Desperation will turn any mortal to the darkest secrets hidden in the darkest vaults."
-Madrigus (Brendan)

Madrigus

Postby SomeDude » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:04 pm

Has anyone translated this image into text already? I'd rather not have to type this out...

Thanks,
Some Dude
SomeDude

Postby Henry Gondorf » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:28 pm

Ah hell... *throws notes into the air*
People come to me looking for the truth as it suits them. They look for a happy ending to their troubles. Too bad for them. I don't do happy. As to putting an end to things, The Truth often does a fine job with out me.
Henry Gondorf

Postby Madrigus » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:41 pm

-Madrigus (Brendan)

Madrigus

PreviousNext

Return to Files