[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
Occams Razor • View topic - File 2

File 2

File 2

Postby The System » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:05 pm

The System

Re: File 2

Postby Tesla » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:21 pm

The System strikes again.
And this one is cryptic and ominous
Kevin
-Character: Douglas Rook
-Formerly known as Professor John Challenger
-Position: Rook for The Lady in White

"Time to feed the Crows"
Tesla

Postby Henry Gondorf » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:29 am

Cryptic? By what do you mean, good sir? It is perfectly clear.

Department of Black Rectangles

To: Mr Black

Re: Rampant Overuse of Black Rectangles
Date: The Great Black Out

...See? Perfectly Transparent. And if you buy that I have a lovely bridge in Brooklyn for sale.
People come to me looking for the truth as it suits them. They look for a happy ending to their troubles. Too bad for them. I don't do happy. As to putting an end to things, The Truth often does a fine job with out me.
Henry Gondorf

Postby Tesla » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:53 am

A bridge in Brooklyn, you say? Mayhaps might you know either George C. Parker or William McCloundy? Fine gentleman
Kevin
-Character: Douglas Rook
-Formerly known as Professor John Challenger
-Position: Rook for The Lady in White

"Time to feed the Crows"
Tesla

Postby Henry Gondorf » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:14 am

Sad to say my social ladder has been sawed in half due to certain employment duties. A pitfall of the job, you see.

Still, I have to admit I have seen Rorschach test's that were more informative than this. That bit about Interrogation doesn't square with me. Sounds like somebody thought it was a good idea check their humanity at the door.
People come to me looking for the truth as it suits them. They look for a happy ending to their troubles. Too bad for them. I don't do happy. As to putting an end to things, The Truth often does a fine job with out me.
Henry Gondorf

Postby Coco » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:54 pm

You silly guys, that was the long awaited OR rulebook we posted! As an extra bonus, I'm including the back page for you now!

Wasn't that just rivetingly exciting?!
Occam's Razor GM & PC Liaison -- coco@occamsrazorlarp.com
Fifth Gate's Callista Swan (Wrathborn)
Coco

Postby Kenny » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:35 am

i think u guys are guna drive me insane long before the game actually starts :D
Beware the wolf within and the monster without
Kenny

Postby Henry Gondorf » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:31 am

See, I can't quite tell if you're joking...or if this is what it is like to be a player once again.
Henry Gondorf

Postby Merana33 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:30 pm

~Tony Vassard
Regional Director of asset management, Blackstone

James (IRL), Robert "Bob" Grey (OR), Dr.Elden Tyrel (LE), Toy (TIPS), Charles "MIT" Sullivan (LL)
Merana33

Postby cathy » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:27 pm

Can't see a thing. Comes up a blank screen.
Dr. Zoey Zinc
Advanced Medtech
cathy

Next

Return to Files