[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
Occams Razor • View topic - WZON

WZON

WZON

Postby Gus » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:46 pm

Ron Johnson, here!

You too can have WZON at home and listen to that sonorous a chill voice.

...because here at WZON, we love our dear listeners.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5ukqgrmc6unn ... QL6Ja?dl=0
Gus

Location: Trapped in another dimension for all time in unending agony.

Re: WZON

Postby Eden Jones » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:33 pm

The smooth vocal stylings of Ron Johnson!

*swoons*
“Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
― Winston Churchill
Eden Jones

Postby slinkster » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:59 pm

Do not suspect for one second that this has been my soundtrack for work today.
Not nearly as sassy as Treska.

slinkster

Postby Gus » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:37 am

I'll see if I can find the opening track for the first event. My computer died twice since then and the original play list was lost and had to be replaced from a usb... which I'll have to find. I may even have the original tracks for the radio dramas and commercials used, as well, if I can find it..
Gus

Postby Gus » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:33 am

Alrighty, couldn't find the opener track, but good news! I found two lost tracks; saturday and sunday morning opener tracks.

That's 6 more songs added to your listening pleasure!

Also, I found all the old commercials that were meant to be added to the rotation.

Remember: this playlist is meant to be put on random/repeat for best experience!

I'll keep hunting for those other tracks.
Gus

Return to OOG Discussion