NPC Call! Stellar Front Event 7, March 11th

NPC Call! Stellar Front Event 7, March 11th

Postby Manus Dei » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:53 am

Hey who likes some extra Character Points? Who likes some 1950's sci-fi space adventures? Well have I got a game for you!

Stellar Front is a Sci-fi boffer LARP, using the super easy to learn Cause and Effect system, that is running it's seventh event Saturday Marh 11th! Our staff and player base include many of the faces that you regularly see at OR.

The game is run at Camp Dennison in Georgetown MA and easy to get to from I-95. We will be providing our NPCs with hot food for lunch and dinner as well as snacks and we have plenty of Combat and Non-Combat roles depending on how into combat you are. We make sure to have enough food for our staff and try to have at least two options for each meal.

If you are interested in NPCing Please drop us an E-mail at stellarfront@themultiverse.us to tell us if you have any allergies or dietary restrictions that we should know about and plan around. We won't turn away last minute NPC's but just know that we won't be able to plan around those factors if you don't give us a warning.

If you would like to check out the system or the game setting more you can check out our web site at: http://www.themultiverse.us/stellarfront Or feel free to contact me directly on facebook or these forums via private message.
Skye Difranza- NPC

1812, Algernon, Bill the ME, Kyle Harden, Random crunchy time friends
Manus Dei

Return to OOG Discussion