[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
Occams Razor • View topic - Favorite Moments October 2016

Favorite Moments October 2016

Re: Favorite Moments October 2016

Postby ronfiction » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:09 pm

Victor's red wedding was top notch from start to finish. Everything about that mod was amazing.

Getting to stake a vampire was one of the most satisfying things I have ever done at a larp.

The surprising amount of patriotism Lou was able to whip up was impressive. USA USA USA!!!
"Killing a thing doesn't make you a monster. Killing a thing that don't need killing makes you a monster."
ronfiction

Postby sndwurks » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:31 pm

sndwurks

Postby ladydarkwolf » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:29 pm

Mother F'ing Drop Bears.

5am mod fun times. A+ Would get stuck in a vault with Michael again. No regrets. We are terrible people.

Andrew: 'Your Mom told us the elephant story from when you were a kid."
Charlotte: *dies from embarrassment*
Dr. Charlotte M. Walker, Medical Examiner
Coos County, New Hampshire
ladydarkwolf

Postby kimp » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:56 pm

Liberty Blue
aka kim
kimp

Postby kaiserin » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:07 am

Hope Schwarzregen - Personal Secretary

The late Hana Nissa Sova - Freelance Problem Management
kaiserin

Postby Aaron » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:31 pm

Victor and Maxwell on the roof. Victor and Maxwell on the roof repairing it while all of the adults were on the ground laughing.

Victor's wedding. Especially the part when Jamie Kennigan's gun was broken on the ground, and I handed Lou the beer he offered me and went "Hold my beer, watch this" and rolled under the table and started fixing the gun.

The star spangled banner. (I love empathy letting me get all patriotic and sing very poorly)

"I WANT TO SEE A DROP BEAR I WANT TO SEE A DROP BEAR!" "HISSSSSSS SCCRREEEEECCCHH" "I DID NOT WANT TO SEE A DROP BEAR"

"SOLAR PANELS EAT THE SUN!!!!!!"

Winning the award for fastest psychic (Also oh my god I am out of shape I need to start training if I want to keep Nick from taking it back)

An important conversation with Kelsey about friendship

That apple pie. I had a slice of pie and it was the best part of 2016 by far. THAT PIE WAS INCREDIBLE I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO EXPLAIN IT.

Eli. ELI'S COMING

GARY'S BACK <3

Magical girling and fighting Adam Campbell on Friday night.

"Electronics regularly break in town not because of weird magnetic signals, but because Maxwell keeps breaking things for parts"

Just the general existence of Sally
(Lost Eidolons) Sir Gilliam Stardust II- You were right all along! Inside the box was another, smaller box.
(Occam's Razor) Maxwell Schmitt- Do you wanna build a robot?
Aaron

Postby Henry Gondorf » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:31 pm

Usually this comes after the PEL however I sort of need this as a notepad:

Lets begin with "The Canadians are coming! The Canadians Are coming!"

The wonderful lie of 'OK, its peaceful enough. Twenty minutes to rest. followed by and in no particular order:' Spectrum just captured ALL the psychics in town! We need to help save that AI construct in the system! The Well of Bones needs fixing! Nolan has been Kidnapped. Victor is getting married and her Dad is ready for a shotgun wedding! Hey there, we're kicking some Fae in the ass! The Thekk ship needs coolant.
Such a beautiful lie I fall for every time I hear it.

Atl-Atl training. Trust me when I say you pick up a lot of odd tricks when stuck in a tundra.

The holy shit moment when I heard Liberty was *blown up*

Every single time someone asked about my Raiment I got to be more like Henry Gondorf than I have in a while.

Drop Bears. And we honestly did not do that to ourselves.

Speed Round: Standing between Levi and Ash on a field of Corpses - Finally understanding what others felt when they saw me get back up after so many misconceptions while in the well of bones - Walker driving home just how absolutely petty and dangerous Strain can be - Ever almost Goodbye Thank you Dr. Ness, Victory, Brett, Liberty and whoever else lent me an ear. That moment when I committed Two and a half years worth of mats and a healthy bit of credits to what I thought to be my last few hours in game as Gondorf. Oh... and something about a art collector getting lost out in the woods.

OH MY GOD I am still squee-ing on too many levels to believe that happened. Thank you Lou for not just your heroic effort and making my half baked - oxygen deprived plan work but for that wonderful look on your face after the moment of truth! Thank you everyone present for bearing witness. Thank you Lin And Matt for making it all possible. And above all: Thank you so much, Jake! A better foil I could not hope for nor a better combatant I could ask.
People come to me looking for the truth as it suits them. They look for a happy ending to their troubles. Too bad for them. I don't do happy. As to putting an end to things, The Truth often does a fine job with out me.
Henry Gondorf

Postby Ariel » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:30 pm

Ariel

Previous

Return to OOG Discussion