[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
Occams Razor • View topic - What if you got to use that tag line?

What if you got to use that tag line?

Re: What if you got to use that tag line?

Postby Deeg » Mon May 09, 2016 7:55 pm

Deeg
Site Admin

Postby Coco » Mon May 09, 2016 8:43 pm

Occam's Razor GM & PC Liaison -- coco@occamsrazorlarp.com
Fifth Gate's Callista Swan (Wrathborn)
Coco

Postby Henry Gondorf » Mon May 09, 2016 8:46 pm

I have only one question:

Where are you getting this energy?! It's Monday and I'm negotiating with myself over why I need to get up.
People come to me looking for the truth as it suits them. They look for a happy ending to their troubles. Too bad for them. I don't do happy. As to putting an end to things, The Truth often does a fine job with out me.
Henry Gondorf

Postby Madrigus » Mon May 09, 2016 9:04 pm

I have two IG pictures of me, one of me with all the demons, the other with me standing on a hill (but I haven't seen the second yet. Trying to bug Tom for it). I want more.

Also, I'm #Fabulous. My likeness should be on all the posters.
"Desperation will turn any mortal to the darkest secrets hidden in the darkest vaults."
-Madrigus (Brendan)
[*Deadbolt from Lost Eidolons]

Point Total: 2,650
Madrigus

Postby Nick Sleet » Mon May 09, 2016 9:30 pm

Oooh, color me intrigued and interested.
Nick Sleet - Private Investigator, Diogenes Club

"Curiosity may have killed the cat, but it's going to have to try harder to do me in..."
Nick Sleet

Postby Casidhe Cool » Tue May 10, 2016 1:41 am

Yup; Totally interested. I think it's such a shame we can't get many IC pictures taken!
Casidhe Cool

Postby Amelia Casselman » Tue May 10, 2016 8:51 am

Yes. Definitely.
Nadina "Amelia" Casselman
[Player: Heather Perkins]
[Isles: Lillium Aiglos]
[5th Gate: Serket (Wrathborn)]
Amelia Casselman

Postby Aurora » Tue May 10, 2016 11:23 am

Omg. Yes. What fun!
Always in the market for a good Robotic Governess.
Aurora

Postby kaiserin » Tue May 10, 2016 3:28 pm

Hope Schwarzregen - Personal Secretary

The late Hana Nissa Sova - Freelance Problem Management
kaiserin

Postby Aaron » Tue May 10, 2016 3:45 pm

Quick, skye, get 1812 on, we need to pose
(Lost Eidolons) Sir Gilliam Stardust II- You were right all along! Inside the box was another, smaller box.
(Occam's Razor) Maxwell Schmitt- Do you wanna build a robot?
Aaron

PreviousNext

Return to OOG Discussion