Whisper Hill Weather Report April 2016!

Whisper Hill Weather Report April 2016!

Postby Brett » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:43 am

Hey there everyone! It's less than a week away so we best start looking towards the weather we're set to die by! I'm thrilled with the forecast this time around as it looks to be at least during the day rather... warm?

Friday: High of 59 low of 34, No chance of precipitation and decent moonlight! So dress warm, sleep warm, and this being many people's season opener for larp we're all going to be a little rusty. So do your best to mind your swings as cold weapons hurt more.

Saturday: High of... 65? Yep! it's going to be warm and sunny!A few modules in when we're all hot and sweaty please keep layering in mind and it will drop to a low of 39 in the evening. Sweaty clothes are rather unpleasant in every weather, and a potential hazard in the cold. Again good light and no rain so we should have some rather pleasant weather.

Sunday... is a little absurd, with a high of 71 and no chance of rain in the daytime. Not kidding you, we're actually getting a nice warm, dry, well lit weekend to start off the season.

Think of this as all the health kits, ammo, and a save point before the boss monster...

It's going to be warm so everything is going to be out, we may see more wildlife as they can now graze in better temperatures (so avoid them) and ticks, all of the ticks, forever. Seriously guys record numbers are being recorded in areas and Lyme disease is no joke. Check yourself regularly and if you have a hitchhiker just find someone medically trained for a safe removal.

In short, we're in for a wonderful opener and I can't wait to see you all again! I've included the link for easy reviewing. https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/Hi ... 03244:4:US These are of course subject to change because... New England

Keep the Lights on Everyone...

-Tom
Brett McKinnon, Host of "White Noise" THE source for news THEY don't want you to hear!

~Tom!
Formerly Pastor Ethan Talbot (LE) Huron York (The Calling) and William McGillivray (Lovecraft Legacies)
Brett

Return to OOG Discussion