Thank you!

Thank you!

Postby Owle Isohos » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:27 pm

First off, a big shout out to all the NPCs who braved the cold and made this event awesome. I was shocked when Jacob announced you were the entire NPC crew for the game, because during the event I would have sworn there were more of you. On the battlefield, you were legion. You were terrifying in the most wonderful possible way, and I thank you for it.

Thank you to the staff for everything you do. This game continues to be the best LARP experience I have ever had. The roleplaying you did throughout the weekend was phenomenal - even the scenes I only watched from afar were incredible. You are all amazing.

Thank you to my fellow PCs, without whom Whisper Hill would not be the same. Thank you for all the incredible moments we shared this event.

I'm looking forward to my next trip to Whisper Hill. :D
-Kelsey Graham (that medic with the black fedora and the purple coat)

-aka Lauren (OOC)
Owle Isohos

Re: Thank you!

Postby Sally » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:00 am

Seconding our Final Girl's response!

Thank you guys so much. As my 2nd year as a Larper comes to a close, I've now had like 40+ LARP sessions, and the top 10 are almost entirely OR. Such amazing work you guys do!

I have to shake of an unshakable, sobbing despair that we're halfway done now. 4 Shindigs, 8 more sessions.... it's just not enough.
Salvador "Sally" Lautner
GySgt., USMC (ret.)

"All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach."

LL: Shaw LaMont
5G: Landry Saulteaux
Mad3: Luther Soren Wysen!
IRL: Scott LaTour
Sally

Return to OOG Discussion