[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
Occams Razor • View topic - Nervous!

Nervous!

Nervous!

Postby redraverfae » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:50 pm

Is anyone else nervous/excited/a little freaked in preparation for this event?

I know I am for my character Red, because after you guys getting new skills from Halloween and stuff I might be a little out-dated. ^_^;;; Well, that and apparently this Approaching Darkness we need to sack somebody to???

/all the hugs ahead of time

I hope I can keep the majority of you amused, if not then just slightly irritated. ;) Especially Doc Z.

redraverfae

Re: Nervous!

Postby Owle Isohos » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:14 pm

The new skills are trickling out - there's a whole heap of us who haven't gotten any yet, including Kelsey, so Red is not alone!

I'm very excited, and looking forward to seeing you there!
-Kelsey Graham (that medic with the black fedora and the purple coat)

-aka Lauren (OOC)
Owle Isohos

Postby Nick Sleet » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:09 pm

Yay! There is so much for us to do :)
Nick Sleet - Private Investigator, Diogenes Club

"Curiosity may have killed the cat, but it's going to have to try harder to do me in..."
Nick Sleet

Postby Madrigus » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:10 pm

And I'll be back, too! Fortunes for everyone!
"Desperation will turn any mortal to the darkest secrets hidden in the darkest vaults."
-Madrigus (Brendan)
[*Deadbolt from Lost Eidolons]

Point Total: 2,650
Madrigus

Postby Henry Gondorf » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:50 pm

A hardy "aye" here.

I can see adrenaline crash naps being a thing here.
People come to me looking for the truth as it suits them. They look for a happy ending to their troubles. Too bad for them. I don't do happy. As to putting an end to things, The Truth often does a fine job with out me.
Henry Gondorf

Postby Casidhe Cool » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:37 am

It's my first event; so no worries on not having the new skills =p I'm just gonna try not to perm and waste all my prop making time.
Casidhe Cool

Postby Madrigus » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:04 am

[quote="Casidhe Cool"I'm just gonna try not to perm.[/quote]

Nah, you won't perm!
"Desperation will turn any mortal to the darkest secrets hidden in the darkest vaults."
-Madrigus (Brendan)
[*Deadbolt from Lost Eidolons]

Point Total: 2,650
Madrigus

Postby Sally » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:50 am

Salvador "Sally" Lautner
GySgt., USMC (ret.)

"All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach."

LL: Shaw LaMont
5G: Landry Saulteaux
Mad3: Luther Soren Wysen!
IRL: Scott LaTour
Sally

Postby kimp » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:24 pm

Liberty Blue
aka kim
kimp

Postby Owle Isohos » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:10 pm

-Kelsey Graham (that medic with the black fedora and the purple coat)

-aka Lauren (OOC)
Owle Isohos

Next

Return to OOG Discussion