Carpooling either from CT or Boston

Carpooling either from CT or Boston

Postby Molly » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:19 pm

I'm going to try and attempt to go to the November session, but unlike last time I attended, I have no ride or way of getting there. Is there anyone planning to drive through Connecticut? I could probably take a megabus to Boston. Or to make things a little more complicated for myself as a last resort, take a commuter rail out of South Station to get closer to anyone who think they might have car space for me?

I will have one suitcase and a message bag. I might be able to downsize to two bags instead of a suitcase if needed. I will need a ride back to CT or Boston or to a station to get me to Boston's South Station and it doesn't have to be the same carpool that brought me. I won't register until I know it's possible for me to get in on a carpool. Thank you!
Molly

Re: Carpooling either from CT or Boston

Postby Wolfman2006 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:38 pm

I will be headed out from Ashland MA, if you don't get a better offer and are willing to endure the commuter rail there is a station about a mile from my house. I get home around 5:30-6 but will have plenty of space.
Mason Fell
Played by Adam Hurley
AKA:Father Solomon Sahaal, Berek Son of Bjorn, Acerbus-Nox, Mugthar, Abraham Hawthorne, Malcolm Hunt
Wolfman2006

Postby Sendaylen » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:54 pm

I'm in CT and will be going up Friday afternoon. Have an empty car too. Just want to let you know I plan on staying to clean up and grab dinner with the group afterwards.
Sendaylen

Postby Molly » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:55 pm

Oh no ): I wish I saw this earlier. I ended up deciding megabus and some commuter rails to and from the larp is too much for me at this moment. Oh well. Maybe when the next season starts...
Molly

Return to OOG Discussion