[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
Occams Razor • View topic - Ride to game

Ride to game

Ride to game

Postby Sendaylen » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:37 am

Hi there! My name is Dawn.

I live in CT, and I was wondering if there was anyone with a free seat in their car and I could provide some funds for travel expenses (I can meet you, as long as there is a place to park for the weekend) OR visa versa if someone wants to contribute funds and needs a ride I could drive(I could pick up almost anywhere from CT to camp). This is my first time joining you guys and would just be more comfortable to have a travel companion(s) on my first journey to Whisper Hill! Thanks! :D
Sendaylen

Re: Ride to game

Postby sndwurks » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:21 am

Rhiannon and I have room in our car for one more person, provided you are not bringing much more than a sleeping bag and a single piece of luggage. However, we are leaving from Lowell, MA. If you can get to Lowell, MA (it's on the commuter rail from Boston) I would be happy to give you a ride.
sndwurks

Postby Sendaylen » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:22 pm

Sorry, to take so long to respond. Was hit with sudden last minute move chaos. What time were you planning to leave? If you still have the room of course.
Sendaylen

Postby sndwurks » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:41 pm

Between 6 PM and 6:30 PM ET.
sndwurks

Postby Henry Gondorf » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:32 am

Sorry I am late to the party.

If I may offer to assist. If the time stands at about 6-6:30pm on Friday; I have a near enough empty car to bring you up as well as living not five minutes from Train station. The back end is that I do hang back with the group afterwards Sunday. I will likely not be returning to Lowell until later that Sunday evening.

If the return time is a problem perhaps we can cobble a contingency.
People come to me looking for the truth as it suits them. They look for a happy ending to their troubles. Too bad for them. I don't do happy. As to putting an end to things, The Truth often does a fine job with out me.
Henry Gondorf

Postby Sendaylen » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:58 pm

There's unfortunately no good access from a train station around here. It will be cheaper and more time efficient for me to drive. If there is a public lot or paid garage in that area, I'd still like to carpool the rest of the way. And 6-6:30 works for me. Thanks
Sendaylen

Postby Henry Gondorf » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:52 pm

Despite being a Lowellite, I do not recall an overnight lot in the area. I'll double check the ones nearby. If all else fails I will ask that property management allow you to park here until we get back. If all falls into place we should be good to go.
People come to me looking for the truth as it suits them. They look for a happy ending to their troubles. Too bad for them. I don't do happy. As to putting an end to things, The Truth often does a fine job with out me.
Henry Gondorf

Postby sndwurks » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:12 am

I also do not have an overnight parking situation. And my local lot tows AGGRESSIVELY (like, don't park there for 30 minutes, they will TOW). If you can park at Brice's, I would suggest you go with him.
sndwurks

Postby Henry Gondorf » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:57 pm

Update: No luck on a overnight lot however it is safe to park for a time in the visitors lot in my Apartment complex. The spots are further back but the lot itself is realatively small.

If this is suitable would you like the address?
Henry Gondorf

Postby Sendaylen » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:26 pm

Yes absolutely, that works for me. Thank you
Sendaylen

Return to OOG Discussion