[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
Occams Razor • View topic - Favorite moments from Halloween

Favorite moments from Halloween

Re: Favorite moments from Halloween

Postby linwashere » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:22 pm

Lin
Occam's Razor GM & NPC Liaison

Fifth Gate: Lettie Wells
Crossover: Stella Dufort
linwashere

Postby Amelia Casselman » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:29 pm

Nadina "Amelia" Casselman
[Player: Heather Perkins]
[Isles: Lillium Aiglos]
[5th Gate: Serket (Wrathborn)]
Amelia Casselman

Postby Amelia Casselman » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:32 pm

1. Theoretical and psychological discussions with Beatrice and Leslie.

2. Antagonistic RP with, around, and about the Rev.

3. Usual great amounts of RP with Leslie, but also a lot of surprising moments.

4. Halloween party shenanigans. / Dressed as Leslie. / “He got beaten by an apple.” / “Come on, Rev, it'd be great. Just unbind her a little. With the angel costume, it's perfect.” / Hannah's costume.

5. The wendigo-removal ritual.

6. Waking up to the White Lady asking if Amelia actually took a hit for her (she didn't), being dead again, then waking up to a sword coming out of her. Good times.

7. The awful moment of getting to Hannah, listening to her being tortured, and waking up from being unconscious, multiple times, and not actually knowing how to help her.

8. Amelia, to Beatrice: “If I had the capability of setting people on fire, I would have done it by now."

9. Discussing with Brett the “Whisper Hill Musical.” Leslie's “I Did a Thing.” Beatrice's “My Keeper Left Me for Canada.” God I can't remember the others. I swear we had several more.

10. “WHY DO YOU KEEP GETTING BACK UP? YOU WERE DEAD. I CHECKED. Is no one else freaked out by this???”
Nadina "Amelia" Casselman
[Player: Heather Perkins]
[Isles: Lillium Aiglos]
[5th Gate: Serket (Wrathborn)]
Amelia Casselman

Postby Brett » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:01 pm

1. the absolutely incredible, heavy, and brutal conversations with Mike, V, Maxwell, & Billy

2. The Forgotten Avatar

3. LANDMINES, LANDMINES FOR DAYS

4. Ridiculous discussions late Friday night about humans.

5. Discussing the Whisper Hill Musical numbers with Amelia (The third one was the Bound love song 'She's a Keeper" )

6. The Nail Gun, namely spray & praying some poor guy in the dark with a full clip.

7. The conversation under the stairs, and hours of unmitigated panic to get everything ready.

8. Robo-Ninjas!

9. Woodchucks! And slams by shame I'm not sorry about.

10. Watching Eden Jones Betty Crocker the Heck out of some Corpsec guards!

11. the Trykol, and the absolute terror at seeing a Cure Poison dart go right over my shoulder.

More to come!
Brett McKinnon, Host of "White Noise" THE source for news THEY don't want you to hear!

~Tom!
Formerly Pastor Ethan Talbot (LE) Huron York (The Calling) and William McGillivray (Lovecraft Legacies)
Brett

Postby Chloe » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:52 pm

'Follow the red dot!'

'That is so racist.'
Chloe

Postby Tesla » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:30 pm

Kevin
-Character: Douglas Rook
-Formerly known as Professor John Challenger
-Position: Rook for The Lady in White

"Time to feed the Crows"
Tesla

Postby sndwurks » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:33 pm

I am surprised that this is not a character in OR, what with all the sword wielding priests around.
sndwurks

Postby Henry Gondorf » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:01 am

*Absently hums Angel with a Shotgun*
People come to me looking for the truth as it suits them. They look for a happy ending to their troubles. Too bad for them. I don't do happy. As to putting an end to things, The Truth often does a fine job with out me.
Henry Gondorf

Postby PoeticJustice » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:11 am

If this is to end in fire
Then we should all burn together
Watch the flames climb high into the night
Calling out for the rope, sent by and we will
Watch the flames burn on and on the mountain side hey
PoeticJustice

Postby slinkster » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:01 am

And now I want to play some Renegade Nuns on Wheels...
Not nearly as sassy as Treska.

slinkster

PreviousNext

Return to OOG Discussion