[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
Occams Razor • View topic - NPCing other games

NPCing other games

NPCing other games

Postby ken » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:45 pm

Hello OR community.

So, you've staffed another game and you want to know how to get your sweet, sweet CP here in Occam's Razor. Do not fret, for here is the process which you should follow.

1) The game you're NPCing at should have a predefined CP relationship with Occam's Razor.
2) That game should email us after the event with the list of NPCs who attended from our game and wish credit. They can email me directly (ken at occamsrazorlarp dot com) or the general staff list (staff at occamsrazorlarp dot com)
3) I will give you credit after what is likely a slight delay after receiving the email.

It's pretty straight-forward... I know there are situations where there might be a delay in the other game mailing me. I've seen it happen before, and I know it can be an issue. However, for record keeping purposes, I do need to hear from the Staff/NPC coordinator at that game.

Thanks!

-Ken-
ken

Re: NPCing other games

Postby Jynx » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:15 am

Is there a list of games OR is preapproving yet?
Dr. Elizabeth Rue

If the world ends, I intend to have been a part of it. The world I mean, not the ending of it...you know what I mean.
Jynx

Postby Jacob » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:25 am

Established CP Exchanges include, but are not limited to:

The Isles
Cottington Woods
Zombies: Aftershock
NERO: Fables of Fenora
Invictus
Clockwork Skies
LIONE: End of Seasons

We expect this list to grow considerably in the near future as the new crop of LARPs in the area pick up steam.
Jacob

Postby Henry Gondorf » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:17 am

To keep matters simple: can players begin accruing the bonus CP or Bits for npcing the listed larps prior to the Game starting? Or would it be better to wait before commencing bombardment?
People come to me looking for the truth as it suits them. They look for a happy ending to their troubles. Too bad for them. I don't do happy. As to putting an end to things, The Truth often does a fine job with out me.
Henry Gondorf

Postby cathy » Wed May 01, 2013 2:50 pm

I have already gotten 2 under my tab ^_^

This weekend will make 3.
Dr. Zoey Zinc
Advanced Medtech
cathy

Postby Henry Gondorf » Wed May 01, 2013 3:23 pm

*Begins to prep NPC overnight Bag*
People come to me looking for the truth as it suits them. They look for a happy ending to their troubles. Too bad for them. I don't do happy. As to putting an end to things, The Truth often does a fine job with out me.
Henry Gondorf

Postby Eden Jones » Thu May 02, 2013 5:16 pm

“Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
― Winston Churchill
Eden Jones

Postby ken » Thu May 02, 2013 6:55 pm

That list is by no means exhaustive. I am willing to work with any game you're interested in having me work with. We just ask they make a good faith effort to support us as much as we support them.

--
Also, there is a benefit to NPCing End of Seasons (*cough* this weekend *cough*): I do the NPC exchange for both games so there's no overhead or middle man. Get your CP tallied immediately!

But, seriously, I need warm bodies this weekend at Ye Olde Commons, and I'm not ashamed to beg at this point.

-Ken-
ken

Postby cathy » Thu May 02, 2013 8:11 pm

You have David and I Ken! <3

I know, I know. The more the awesomer!
Dr. Zoey Zinc
Advanced Medtech
cathy

Postby Kenny » Thu May 02, 2013 8:44 pm

i have a couple of questions for u ken (i feel like im talking to myself :)) because i couldnt find the answers on the EoS website.
1) is there a cost to NPC or for meals?
2) wen exactly dose it start and end?
3) can i hit things with my big stick :D
4) i have npc'd another larp at YOC do npcs sleep in that room on the first floor full of bunks?
5) do u have an official game off at (i assume) 2am-9or10ish (i dont care either way i just need to know if ill need energy drinks)
Beware the wolf within and the monster without
Kenny

Next

Return to Notices