[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
Occams Razor • View topic - NPCing other games

NPCing other games

Re: NPCing other games

Postby Wolfman2006 » Thu May 02, 2013 9:57 pm

While not staff, I have NPC-ed for EOS a number of times, I can answer the majority of those.

1) No cost if you preregister.
2) Like most larps starts Friday evening-ish (9-10 or so... Ken?)
3) Yes. Yes you may.
4) NPCs stay in CC (Monster Camp), the main building right in front of the parking lot, there is in fact a room full of bunks
5) No "official" game off, but it tends to quiet down in the wee hours of the morning, generally as long as people are willing/active stuff happens (short answer bring on the energy drinks)
Mason Fell
Played by Adam Hurley
AKA:Father Solomon Sahaal, Berek Son of Bjorn, Acerbus-Nox, Mugthar, Abraham Hawthorne, Malcolm Hunt
Wolfman2006

Postby ken » Thu May 02, 2013 10:08 pm

Adam is correct on all counts. I can provide a little additional clarity.

1) No cost to you. Food is free (breakfast Sat/Sun, Dinner Sat). We also have a fridge we stock with sandwiches, snacks and a bunch of other stuff in Monster Camp that's always plentiful and up for grabs.
2) We try to kick off around 10 PM. NPCs can cut the registration line, so just find registration (when you go, it's the little shack near the barn), so drop by and just let Ernie know you need to sign a waiver.
3) Please hit them anywhere not in the head and junk (if you can avoid it). Otherwise, smash them to your hearts content. And laugh while you do so!
4) Grab a bunk in the NPC bunkroom up in the main house (1st floor area you're referring to). Anything in that room is up for grabs. You'll need to wrestle Bishop (a player here) for couch space in the basement. I recommend not wrestling Bishop, not matter what he tells you. Plus, those couches are stanktastic, no matter what anyone says. Sleep in a bed.
5) We try to stop around 2AM both nights. Although some plot will still be going on, if you're tired, feel free to to to sleep. I know I do... I am a man who loves his sleep.

-Staff Ken-
ken

Postby Kenny » Thu May 02, 2013 10:16 pm

thanks for the info ill try to show up unless something stupid hapens. also im aware that the coaches r stanktastic as i have slept on them before.
Beware the wolf within and the monster without
Kenny

Postby Eden Jones » Fri May 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Because I am occasionally compulsive (and was also curious about some of these, myself):

Madrigal - http://www.accelerantgames.com/madrigal/
Mirror Mirror - http://mirrormirror.accelerantgames.com/
The Isles - http://www.theisles.org/
Cottington Woods - http://cottingtonwoods.com/index.php
Zombies: Aftershock - http://zombie-larp-aftershock.com/
NERO: Fables of Fenora - http://www.fablesoffenorra.com/
Invictus - http://www.invictuslarp.com/
Clockwork Skies - http://www.clockworkskies.com/
LIONE: End of Seasons - http://lione5.endofseasons.com/

(please let me know if any of these are incorrect)
“Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
― Winston Churchill
Eden Jones

Postby Henry Gondorf » Mon May 06, 2013 11:32 pm

Does anyone have a suggestion for which larp to NPC this weekend? I am looking at a few coming up and was hoping to see some familiar faces to help ease into the game.
People come to me looking for the truth as it suits them. They look for a happy ending to their troubles. Too bad for them. I don't do happy. As to putting an end to things, The Truth often does a fine job with out me.
Henry Gondorf

Postby Wolfman2006 » Mon May 06, 2013 11:49 pm

I myself am going to Madrigal, but I can't say enough nice things about them Invictus folk for that matter.
Last edited by Wolfman2006 on Tue May 07, 2013 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mason Fell
Played by Adam Hurley
AKA:Father Solomon Sahaal, Berek Son of Bjorn, Acerbus-Nox, Mugthar, Abraham Hawthorne, Malcolm Hunt
Wolfman2006

Postby cathy » Tue May 07, 2013 1:09 am

David and I am going to the Isles this weekend. Nice crazy splice of different worlds and it is close to home ^_^ (for me)
Dr. Zoey Zinc
Advanced Medtech
cathy

Postby Elizabeth » Tue May 07, 2013 4:51 pm

I'll be at Isles at YoC in Charlton, MA, I'm a core NPC for those folks and am friends with most of the staff/players at that game! :)

Elizabeth Heath
Eating your fears with my coffee.

Elizabeth@occamsrazorlarp.com

GM: Occam's Razor
Core NPC: The Isles: Purgatory Station
PC: Lione Rampant Crusades
Elizabeth

Previous

Return to Notices