what is to be

Re: what is to be

Postby Tempest » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:26 pm

Vasily nods to Leo. Ahh Leo good heart I hope he does not get to hurt in the end.

"Leo lets talk in private I have some words for you"

Vasily limps off motioning for Leo to follow
Brandon Harris

"This is not going to be a good day."

Also.Vasily ,Kynon barra, Markus de' cavalier, redcard stralt, sabastian Dalton, father Alexander Marshall, Templeton stormwright.

(ooc Michael goulston)
Tempest

Postby Leo Wilds » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:43 pm

Leo nodded and quietly followed V. It must be something important if he wanted to talk in private. His mind flashed for a moment to all the times V had saved his life and all the wisdom V had given him.

The only heavy thing on Leo's heart was the fact that only a few weeks ago he was forced to make a decision to kill or let be a vegetable his best friend Ryan. Who was one of the only reasons he was even in this place. If not for a certain doctor he might have left this place in its dire times to gather more men for the White Rose Order. Leo's mental health was not was it should be repressed and haunting memories returned to him. He would do his best to not let the past repeat itself, especially to V and the doctor.
"For better or worse I should have known, but to die by your hands I should have known."-Donald Edward Lareau
Leo Wilds

Postby Taranis » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:46 pm

*A ways down the path lurked Alex, leaned up against a tree with his arms crossed and his eyes closed. He had been on his way down to lounge about the lake when he had heard Lou and Vasily's "little" confrontation and decided to eavesdrop. (with the volume of their fight it would have been difficult not to) As Vasily trudged by, Leo at his side, Alex opens an eye and comments with a chuckle:

"Lou's a hothead, but you've got to admire the guy's persistence."

*His expression turns serious, speaking in an a low, equally solemn tone:

"From one guilty conscience to another, I'm with you V."
-Alexandre Herne
"They want monsters? We'll show them monsters."

OOG: Matt
Taranis

Postby Tempest » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:21 pm

Vasily waves an arm to the man.

"lets talk".

Vasily walks off towards the apartments.
Brandon Harris

"This is not going to be a good day."

Also.Vasily ,Kynon barra, Markus de' cavalier, redcard stralt, sabastian Dalton, father Alexander Marshall, Templeton stormwright.

(ooc Michael goulston)
Tempest

Postby Ellie Kennigan » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:51 pm

Some minutes later, a familiar doctor comes down the road moving as quickly as she can with an empty stretcher by herself, white coat flapping behind her. She passes Vasily and whoever is with him on the way. Her flashing eyes quickly note the few cuts on Vasily, but he looks generally fine, and there is only one of her.

She tosses the stretcher down next to where Lou sits against the docks. "What have you been doing, kid?" Ellie asks with some heat--the kind reserved for someone you like--as she drops to her knees next to him and opens her bag. If he starts to answer, she shushes him firmly. "Kelsey." She hands the medic a bag of ice knowing she'll know where to apply it. Kennigan herself pulls on a pair of gloves, quickly sterilizes the cuts, and places a gauze pad over the worst gash. "Hold this," she says to Lou, taking his hand and pressing it with the amount of pressure he should use on the pad. With that handled, she pops the stethoscope into her ears, listens to two ragged breaths, and frowns. Back to Lou's head. "Probable head trauma," Ellie narrates roughly, probably to Kelsey, "possible broken nose. You? Brawling?" Without thinking, Kennigan leaves any of the cooing or comforting words to Kelsey. Not her style.

She clicks on a light into Lou's bleeding eye and examines it closely while asking Lou what he can see. "Maudit," she says sharply under her breath, "you could lose this eye."

Just like that, with a click of the light, the examination is over. "Kelsey, help me get him onto the stretcher. Careful, he might have a couple bruised ribs. We're going to Berlin."
Eleanor R. Kennigan, M.D.
Whisper Hill
Ellie Kennigan

Postby Owle Isohos » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:49 pm

With Kennigan's arrival, Kelsey went into minion mode. She'd been impromptu assistant to Rue and Ness enough times that she knew the drill. She took the bag of ice with a wordless nod, careful not to get in Ellie's way as she applied it to Lou's injuries. She listened attentively to the Doc's assessment, taking mental notes. The hardest part was not letting her worry show on her face.

She scrambled to her feet at Ellie's behest, moving behind Lou and carefully preparing to lift him with the doctor. She'd done this part plenty of times as an EMT. enough that it was ingrained into muscle memory. Once Kelsey was in position, she gave Doc Kennigan a nod to show she was ready.

"I'll come with you."

In case there was any question. It took two people to carry a stretcher, and though strictly speaking she didn't need to go on the ambulance ride, the medic still felt it was her responsibility.
-Kelsey Graham (that medic with the black fedora and the purple coat)

-aka Lauren (OOC)
Owle Isohos

Postby ronfiction » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:09 pm

"Doc, the filthy hobo bit me, I think I need a tetanus shot."

Lou says and motions to his shoulder in an effort to down play his injuries.

"Might have to call out of work tomorrow huh?"
"Killing a thing doesn't make you a monster. Killing a thing that don't need killing makes you a monster."
ronfiction

Postby Sally » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:50 am

Sally Lautner yawns and scratches at his mutton chops. He spent three weeks growing them into a beard, along with THREE MONTHS getting that weird New England accent right so he could be Sheriff Winters for Halloween. Golldarn sneaky JD.

Over one shoulder, Sally holds a dead, bled, and dressed Coyote on a sling meant for ducks. As usual, he wore a fully licensed revolver (lacquered in familiar candy colors) on his right hip, and his service issue knife on the left. Judging by the dead canine, both had seen recent use.

"Well, look at Docter Kenn-i-gan, movin' herself at a right clip," Sally sasy, grinning to himself. He starts thinking up ways to make a 'Some men bring flowers, but some men bring Cai-yotes' joke, as he approached, but then saw the blood.

And out comes the Smith & Wesson .500.

He bolts ahead then skidded to a stop when saw Kelsey and Lou,

"Er'rything allright?" Sally says, scanning the area. Looked like a scuffle, surely.
Salvador "Sally" Lautner
GySgt., USMC (ret.)

"All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach."

LL: Shaw LaMont
5G: Landry Saulteaux
Mad3: Luther Soren Wysen!
IRL: Scott LaTour
Sally

Postby ronfiction » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:40 pm

"Got into a fight with a hobo. I think he wanted my jacket or something."

Lou says and spits some blood onto the ground.

"Again doc, you gotta look at that bite mark, I don't want it to get infected with... who know what. The bum eats garbage after all."

Lou says. He gives Sally a weak and messy smile and nods at him.

"Just two guys having it out ya know."

Lou slurs his words some. It's clear that he's taken a few hits to the head.
"Killing a thing doesn't make you a monster. Killing a thing that don't need killing makes you a monster."
ronfiction

Postby Owle Isohos » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:01 pm

Kelsey looked over at Sally, taking in the gun and then the coyote. She couldn't help but smile a little - there was no more reassuring sight in Whisper Hill than Sally being Sally.

"Yeah," she answered, even though it wasn't alright. One glance at Lou or the expression on Kelsey's face was enough to tell that. "Fight's over, at least."

She fell quiet as she helped Kennigan get Lou onto the stretcher, wrestling with how to phrase the words she wanted to say. Anger at what had happened warred with respect for her friends and Kelsey's own sense of professionalism. In the end, she found a compromise.

"Lou and V decided that the best possible use of their time was beating the shit out of each other."
-Kelsey Graham (that medic with the black fedora and the purple coat)

-aka Lauren (OOC)
Owle Isohos

PreviousNext

Return to Lake's Edge