what is to be

what is to be

Postby Tempest » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:20 am

Vasily still waring his orange jump suit and customary long coat can be seen sitting on the lakes edge. Humming to him self he rocks back and forth twitching and shuttering with barely contained energy.
"what is it that I want" he asks the empty air looking like he is expecting an answer.
Brandon Harris

"This is not going to be a good day."

Also.Vasily ,Kynon barra, Markus de' cavalier, redcard stralt, sabastian Dalton, father Alexander Marshall, Templeton stormwright.

(ooc Michael goulston)
Tempest

Re: what is to be

Postby ronfiction » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:47 pm

Wandering as he does down by the lake from time to time, Lou spotted the bright orange in the gray November scenery. As he moved close to investigate, he sees V and gives him a wave.

"How ya doing man?"

The friendly Janitor asked in his normally up beat tone.
"Killing a thing doesn't make you a monster. Killing a thing that don't need killing makes you a monster."
ronfiction

Postby Tempest » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:39 pm

Vasily goes rigid and stands up well turning towards Lou. with a vacant pained look he nods. Looking past Lou vasily scans for others lurking in the woods.

"hello Lou, honestly did not expect to run into you down here."

Vasilys voice trembles a bit as he talks.

"what ya out for a walk? "
Brandon Harris

Also.Vasily ,Kynon barra, Markus de' cavalier, redcard stralt, sabastian Dalton, father Alexander Marshall, Templeton stormwright.

(ooc Michael goulston)
Tempest

Postby Owle Isohos » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:57 pm

Full of nervous energy, Kelsey had bundled her long purple coat around her, put on her customary hat, and headed down towards the water. She hadn't been expecting to encounter anybody, but she smiled when she saw Lou and V. She waved to the two of them with one gloved hand, then adjusted the strap of her medical bag on her shoulder and headed over. She wasn't expecting to have to deal with an emergency, but around Whisper Hill it paid to be prepared.

"Hey, mind if I join you guys?"

Her smile fell a bit as she noticed V's expression. She put her hands in her pockets and shifted on her feet, wondering if she'd wandered into some private conversation.
-Kelsey Graham (that medic with the black fedora and the purple coat)

-aka Lauren (OOC)
Owle Isohos

Postby Tempest » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:31 am

Vasily nods kindly to Kelsey.
"young miss you are always welcome. What brings you down to the lake."

Lines of pain are evident in vasilys face as he forces warmth into his voice for the young lady.
Brandon Harris

(ooc Michael goulston)
Tempest

Postby Owle Isohos » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:19 am

Kelsey looked relieved at V's welcome, though there was a touch of concern on her face as she noticed her friend was in pain. Instead of bringing it up, though, she answered his question.

"Just looking for a quiet place to be, you know?" She nodded out towards the water. "This is the place that made me see how beautiful this town could be, despite everything that happens here. I thought maybe, if I came out here, I'd stop feeling like...like I had to do something, anything. I mean, it's not like there's much more I can do right now."

The medic shrugged. "What brings you two out here? Enjoying the weather before we get real winter?"

-aka Lauren (OOC)
Owle Isohos

Postby Tempest » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:16 am

Vasily tilts his head.
"honestly young miss I am waiting for someone to hunt me down. Maybe for the things I own. Maybe for the things I know, but most likely for what I have become. People destroy what they fear instead of trying to understand it."

Vasily shudders and looks down.

"sorry I am not use to talking so much truth with a clear mind"
Brandon Harris

(ooc Michael goulston)
Tempest

Postby Owle Isohos » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:56 pm

Kelsey's eyes widened.

"Out here? But you're one of ours! Look, I know not everyone trusts you, and some people are idiots, but there are still people who would fight for you." The medic checked the weight of the athletic bag she had slung across her back, making sure the baseball bat was still there. It had become a constant companion on her walks around Whisper Hill, even in broad daylight.

"I'll wait with you."

-aka Lauren (OOC)
Owle Isohos

Postby ronfiction » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:32 pm

Lou watches the two of the, have their talk, all the while regarding Vasily. He was more grim than normal and Lou had some ideas as to what was going.

"You didn't strike me as the type to just wait for the end."

Lou says matching the darker tone of Vasily's mood.
"Killing a thing doesn't make you a monster. Killing a thing that don't need killing makes you a monster."
ronfiction

Postby Tempest » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:17 pm

Vasily stepped back regarding them both and the situation in general.

"lets be true about this. I am not blind or dumb. I am not educated or normal smart, but I listen and keep my hand to the pulse of things."

Vasily shifts uncomfortably from foot to foot

" that dark day in a cave is coming sometime soon. And a good many of people don't want me around for it.some are getting there blood a flame and want me removed.

Vasily gives a nasty grin and then softens it well looking at Kelsey, and looks down.

" I am not waiting for the end Lou I just don't know what to do. I have been betrayed on all ends of this. One way or another Lou my time is up.

Vasily looks to the little medic with fondness.

" your waiting with me is much thanked. Not many would now a days."
Brandon Harris

(ooc Michael goulston)
Tempest

Next

Return to Lake's Edge