what is to be

Re: what is to be

Postby Owle Isohos » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:34 pm

"Any time," Kelsey said to V quietly. She frowned at the further threats. "Please," she said, the words meant for both of them. "We have better things to fight than each other."

She nodded absently to Leslie as he walked on. "Yeah," she replied half-heartedly. "Nice seeing you, too."

The medic ignored Lou's attempts to wave her off and knelt down on the ground next to him, setting to work. She didn't know what to say that hadn't already been said. But keeping silent as she bandaged him up was too awkward. "You're a mess," she commented, smiling to soften the words. "Not that there's anyone in this town who isn't."
-Kelsey Graham (that medic with the black fedora and the purple coat)

-aka Lauren (OOC)
Owle Isohos

Postby Tempest » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:43 pm

Vasily smiles a bloody smile. Eyes ablaze. Head screaming with pain and voices.

Vasily looks to Kelsey

"I am sorry but this it something I actually believe in."

Looking back to lou so many things in his head so much noise so much so much......

"oh no Lou I will come to you last. You made it clear you are the same level of trash I am."

Vasily shakes his head sadly for the friend he lost. Doesn't he see I was trying to tell him something doesn't he hear the voice I am trying to speak in. Damn it.

"its a shame we could not see the same side of the coin. But honestly you are to week of body and spirit. Something broke you and you were never able to get over it. So you want to hurt another innocent to make up for it. I will give my life to try and save them. I have been that victim. NO ONE ELSE SHOULD HAVE TO BE.

vision blurred from anger sadness and pain.Oh the pain. Vasily stood lanting
Brandon Harris

"This is not going to be a good day."

Also.Vasily ,Kynon barra, Markus de' cavalier, redcard stralt, sabastian Dalton, father Alexander Marshall, Templeton stormwright.

(ooc Michael goulston)
Tempest

Postby ronfiction » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:51 pm

Lou just listens and tries to find the strength to stand back up and go an other round with Vasily, but he can't. He's just a janitor. Lou lets out a sigh and thinks more for a second.

"V... You're already dead. The darkness is just driving you like a stolen car. Nothing can save you, even you beating me to a pulp isn't going to fix your soul. You're broken, You're dead, and in the end, you're a problem, not a solution. a disease, not a cure. Stay away from me V. I want nothing more to do with you."
"Killing a thing doesn't make you a monster. Killing a thing that don't need killing makes you a monster."
ronfiction

Postby Tempest » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:03 pm

Tilting his head listening to something vasily shudders slowly.

"Lou Lou Lou. You just don't see it and that's a shame. Yes I am broken more times then you could guess. Yes I am a walking dead man. And my soul I haven't had one since I killed my friend in that lab many years ago. And you will know how that feels when you turn the blade to kill an innocent."

Vasily spits more blood. And cracks his neck.

"you broken boy you know nothing of what drives me in what I do. So who was it that broke you what drives little Lou....."

Vasily picks up his daggers and slides them home in his coat.
Brandon Harris

Also.Vasily ,Kynon barra, Markus de' cavalier, redcard stralt, sabastian Dalton, father Alexander Marshall, Templeton stormwright.

(ooc Michael goulston)
Tempest

Postby ronfiction » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:16 pm

"We've spent too much time talking to head shrinks and now you think you are one. You're darkness possessing a junkie in a tattered coat, fuck off."

Lou said and tried to feel his right hand. Maybe he broke a knuckle, maybe it won't be the last time.

"I'm done dealing with you. Beat it."
"Killing a thing doesn't make you a monster. Killing a thing that don't need killing makes you a monster."
ronfiction

Postby Tempest » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:21 pm

Vasily chuckles darkly.

"no you are not done dealing with me. Unless you really are a coward and get someone else to do it for you. Have someone else hold the knife.

Vasily turns to Kelsey with sadness in his eyes

"thank you for the bandage talk to you later."

Vasily starts to walk away. Looks over his shoulder saying in a low voice.

"I forgive you for what you have to do. But will you forgive yourself. I know I never did."
Brandon Harris

(ooc Michael goulston)
Tempest

Postby Owle Isohos » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:27 pm

When Lou tried to get up, Kelsey held him down out of sheer reflex, not wanting him to tear open the injuries she'd just finished patching up. She looked between the two of them and sighed. At least they'd moved past threatening one another. The medic held her tongue - at this point, this seemed like something they had to work out for themselves. So Kelsey focused on seeing to her patient, as uncooperative as he might be.

She looked up at V when he spoke to her, a strained smile the best she could do right now. "I'll see you later, V." Then she turned her attention back to Lou.

"Try to stay still, alright?" she asked the janitor quietly. "I'll help you over to Doc Kennigan's once I'm sure it's safe to move you."

-aka Lauren (OOC)
Owle Isohos

Postby ronfiction » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:47 pm

Lou's attention shifts up to V and then to Kelsey and then to his pain from the fight. He sees V off and doesn't fight the helpful medic at all. He doesn't have the strength to do so. He was worn out, from the fight and the conversation. V raised some important questions.

Could he raise that dagger and spill blood?

Could he kill Vasily if need be?

He shakes off the notions, but knows they will be back soon. They always were.

"Thanks Kelsey. I don't know if I need to see the doctor..."

Lou says for a second and then wipes some blood from his eye. It wasn't blood from a cut on his head. It was blood from his actual eye socket.

"Maybe I had better get check out after all."

Lou says, fighting back the notion of panic that was rising him.
ronfiction

Postby Owle Isohos » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:15 pm

"Sorry I didn't step in sooner."

She tied off one last bandage, then checked him over critically. "I think we'd better get someone with a stretcher down here for you. Trying to move you without could get rough."

Kelsey flagged down a passing townsfolk, and after a brief conversation sent the good Samaritan running off to call Kennigan.

"It shouldn't take them too long to get out here," the medic said, returning to Lou's side. "You're gonna be okay," she reassured him, mistaking the cause of his panic. " Just got banged up a hell of a lot."

-aka Lauren (OOC)
Owle Isohos

Postby Leo Wilds » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:21 pm

Leo stood motionless at the top of the hill as he saw a talking or shouting, he was unsure, turn into a fist fight. Seeing V start to leave he decided to ask V what was wrong. V was a man he saw as a teacher and friend he couldn't just let him carry on like this.

Leo hurried his pace towards V his shadow betraying him to the naked eye and revealing his invisible sword. He never traveled without it if it could be helped. This place was dangerous and he'd take any power he could get to protect his friends and a certain doctor.

"V wait for me. I can patch you up with my magic if you'd like and then we can walk and talk. To me it looks like you have much on your mind and as do i. I am willing to help you my mentor and friend with anything I can." Leo slowed his stride as he go closer to V.
"For better or worse I should have known, but to die by your hands I should have known."-Donald Edward Lareau
Leo Wilds

PreviousNext

Return to Lake's Edge