[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
Occams Razor • View topic - A Separate List With the Research

A Separate List With the Research

A Separate List With the Research

Postby Brett » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:57 pm

Brett produces a smaller list

Please sign your name if you've taken a bad deal on death's door, please make a note if you're "Covered."

-Brett

It appears Brett has added some names to the list already

Mason Fell (AWOL) (Covered?)
Bob Gray (Dec. May 2015)
Hank (Dec. November 2014)
Alice White (Covered)
JD Walker (NOT Covered)
Victor (Covered)
Last edited by Brett on Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Brett McKinnon, Host of "White Noise" THE source for news THEY don't want you to hear!

~Tom!
Formerly Pastor Ethan Talbot (LE) Huron York (The Calling) and William McGillivray (Lovecraft Legacies)
Brett

Re: A Separate List With the Research

Postby Chloe » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:41 pm

So uh..I have not taken that deal. But if my counts are right, compared to everyone else, my next time on that table, I'm not getting up.

Now that my totem and I are a bit more in synch, I hope my self-preservation instincts will kick in, but any help would be greatly appreciated. I need to stick around for someone.
Chloe

Postby PoeticJustice » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:47 pm

Alice White (Covered)

Mason Fell was Covered to the best of my knowledge.
If this is to end in fire
Then we should all burn together
Watch the flames climb high into the night
Calling out for the rope, sent by and we will
Watch the flames burn on and on the mountain side hey
PoeticJustice

Postby edseel » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:02 am

Jackson "JD" Walker - Not Covered ... as a result i am avoiding the Power Plant thread that was also posted ... I urge others to do so as well.

I am hoping for a solution soon, so far i have been a little ... distracted and the other avenue i though would work has yet to bare fruit. But main take away here ... JD NOT COVERED.
JD Walker

"I put one foot in front of the other one.
I don’t need a new love or a new life – just a better place to die."

Isles: Citizen Reed Adderbourne - Sentinel of Spark
LL: "Vivian Marsh" Wang-Johnson Memorial Circus

IRL: Eric
edseel

Postby vVv » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:18 am

covered..

*abruptly walks away, with her best sullen backward glance*

..but just save your words as we walk on by
with the sky full of birds and the dusk approaching
climb the long grassy track to the top of winter hill
climb the real rocky track to the top, i'll see you back
i'll see you back on winter hill
vVv

Postby Tempest » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:15 am

Vasily walks up chuckling.

"Lets be honest if I put anything other then menace on the lose not a single person would listen"

walks up and put a large " V dangerous" in child like penmanship
Brandon Harris

"This is not going to be a good day."

Also.Vasily ,Kynon barra, Markus de' cavalier, redcard stralt, sabastian Dalton, father Alexander Marshall, Templeton stormwright.

(ooc Michael goulston)
Tempest

Return to Research Corner