The First Edition, Stage 2

The First Edition, Stage 2

Postby cathy » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:34 pm

Zoey makes an announcement to the research group.

"It is Saturday, that means Stage 2 starts now. Today we begin to ask questions and make the finalization to the areas of study we have chosen. Stage 2 will proceed as follows..."

Zoey picks up the three pieces of paper from the stools and replaces them with a single piece of paper.

"This is the compiled list of the Project names being looked into. Those that have indicated yourself project leaders I will pull you aside (PM) and inform you which Project name correlates to your topic. Simplicity is always best, even in the R&D world. That means every-time you write your Project Name you will do so in all Capital letters. Remember Capital "i"'s look very similar to lower case "L"'s.

Zoey looks to the list of project names, "I thought since it is the first time we are coordinating research that I would put a theme to the names of the topics, that way anyone that might be tipped off would need to ask questions...those can be tracked and denied if needed."
Dr. Zoey Zinc
Advanced Medtech
cathy

Re: The First Edition, Stage 2

Postby cathy » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:37 pm

List of Project names:

AMBER
ONYX
CRYSTAL
JADE
TOPAZ
GARNET
RUBY
EMERALD
PERIDOT
AMETHYST
DIAMOND
QUARTZ
SAPPHIRE

*A note is scrawled at the bottom* If you wish to converse in public please stick to these project names. Again, it will cut down on prying ears and just make the locals think we all gem enthusiasts...
Dr. Zoey Zinc
Advanced Medtech
cathy

Return to Research Corner