Research Round Up 11/2/2015

Re: Research Round Up 11/2/2015

Postby Brett » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:00 pm

Board is updated! You all heard Alice she needs some paranormal experience to carry the radiation Project the rest of the way. Professor if you want to direct some paranormal work back into the project that would be fantastic.For your more normal resources try to see if there are any other resources for the Wendigo project that we can shake out.

No love yet for the Fey? If the Courts fall we're looking at a universal unbalancing and darkness fueled tentacled fey horrors as new house guests. Seriously they have tentacles my camera caught it in action! Feel free to step in!
Brett McKinnon, Host of "White Noise" THE source for news THEY don't want you to hear!

~Tom!
Formerly Pastor Ethan Talbot (LE) Huron York (The Calling) and William McGillivray (Lovecraft Legacies)
Brett

Postby Aaron » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:32 pm

I'll be assisting Davenport with his project. I am providing Mountain Dew! Davenport will be showing me the finer points of buffer-overflow based shenanigans.
(Lost Eidolons) Sir Gilliam Stardust II- You were right all along! Inside the box was another, smaller box.
(Occam's Razor) Maxwell Schmitt- Do you wanna build a robot?
Aaron

Postby Brett » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:49 pm

Maxwell is on the list!
Brett McKinnon, Host of "White Noise" THE source for news THEY don't want you to hear!

~Tom!
Formerly Pastor Ethan Talbot (LE) Huron York (The Calling) and William McGillivray (Lovecraft Legacies)
Brett

Postby Brett » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:03 pm

Ok! Updates on my end, looks like my secret Project is coming along nicely thanks to everyone who stepped in there. I have no takers for the Fey, and we will need more help on the radiation. If you aren't spoken for yet this is a GREAT TIME TO STEP IN! Just list what you want to work on and I will not only list you, but connect you ASAP.

~Tom!
Brett

Postby Taranis » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:39 pm

"No love yet for the Fey? If the Courts fall we're looking at a universal unbalancing and darkness fueled tentacled fey horrors as new house guests."

I'm doing a bit of research into the spirit/fey situation with regards to why they hate each other so much. They can't afford to keep opposing each other with the Formorians about, so I'll see what I can do about that. I seem to be the only one with somewhat positive "connections" on both sides.
-Alexandre Herne
"They want monsters? We'll show them monsters."

OOG: Matt
Taranis

Postby Samantha » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:53 pm

Vanessa never really focused on research before but this time she sits in on the meeting, looking at Jacob and Brett. "I would like to help with Project D.A.R.E. Dr. Kennigan likes what I have been doing with the drug problems with the locals so I am sure she will be very happy to help me with this."
Vanessa 'Ness' Beckett, M.D.
Samantha

Postby Eden Jones » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:17 pm

"Herne, talk to Kelsey. She was looking into the whole Fey courts situation a while back and might have some useful information to help you out."
“Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
― Winston Churchill
Eden Jones

Postby Owle Isohos » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:23 pm

Kelsey shook her head. "I was just coordinating, but then I had to focus my efforts elsewhere. Leslie, JD, and Dr. Rue are the ones who've found good information there, I think. But I'll be happy to share what I know with anyone who is looking into this."
-Kelsey Graham (that medic with the black fedora and the purple coat)

-aka Lauren (OOC)
Owle Isohos

Postby Ariel » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:50 pm

FYI: Am also helping to research the radiation issues from the paranormal perspective. Hoping to find something regarding removing the Mother's mark (as I am given to understand our current conjectures, that is - not exactly my wheelhouse but I can fake it), given that the radiation poisoning folks are suffering from is not curable by normal means.
Ariel

Postby Brett » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:46 pm

Hey there folks, as a quick update. Anyone that's looking into the Wendigos, Bureau 326, or Project D.A.R.E. should come see me when we all get settled. I just got my photos back and... well you should see these.

~Tom!
Brett

Previous

Return to Research Corner