History Project

History Project

Postby liahgeron » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:51 pm

A note posted in Gil's Handwriting:

"Heya Folks,
If I helped you with padding in extra for some hours in the library, please let me know soon! Thanks!

From
Gil Uruk"
liahgeron

Re: History Project

Postby Levi O'Brian » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:54 pm

Gil,

What is this projects name?

-Levi
Special Agent Levi O'Brian
Played by Michael Oldziej
AKA Dr. Malcolm West, Kromac Kor-Dok, Dante Belane, Acerbus Umbra, Malus Ver'al, Damian McDermott, "The Bomb"
Levi O'Brian

Postby liahgeron » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:23 pm

Hey Levi and others this may apply to,

My library account is a bit glitchy and I have had some trouble posting in the database in the past, hence why I am asking folks to contact me directly so I can do a manual accounting and report it to the archivists directly. But, if I get them up properly tomorrow, they will be "History of the World, Part Strain" for the intrinsic portion and "There's an App for that: Memory Dumpster Diving" for Paranormal and Tech. Thank you for the help!

-gil
liahgeron

Postby liahgeron » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:42 pm

Projects are, in theory, up. For the History of the world, I could use help with mediation books and good old fashioned library work (Intrinsic). For the App, I could use some more esoteric library access (Paranormal) and some good programers (Tech) to work things. Send me a note with your contribution as well just to be safe! Thanks in advance! -Gil
liahgeron

Return to Research Corner