Tinkering with the Defib

Tinkering with the Defib

Postby cathy » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:48 am

Dr. Zoey Zinc is in her corner with tools all over the tables looking bitterly at the defibrillator. She shuffles multiple papers and inspects the interior wiring. With a deep sigh she stands up and addresses all who happen to be in the diner.

"I apologize for any interruption and I know I have spoken to many of you the last few days, but I figured that making this a more public announcement would help keep everyone in the loop.

"I have talked to my equipment wholesaler who has two more upgrades that can be made to the unit. A faraday cage to keep outside surges from different electrical sources down to a minimum, and an improved fuse so the charge might remain more consistent. I am getting both of these upgrades because if the unit cannot be proven stable, here in a solitary position, getting this device mobile is out of the question. Which is my personal goal, to get the defib mobile."

"This bill comes to 125 credit total for both upgrades. Multiple people have already donated or promised to help and I thank them greatly. If you have the ability to donate a credit or two towards this project I would be grateful, as long as you have the ability to keep yourself functional and healthy afterwards. Thank you for listening."

*Zoey sits back down and glares at the unit before picking up her tools again and continues her work.*
Dr. Zoey Zinc
Advanced Medtech
cathy

Re: Tinkering with the Defib

Postby liahgeron » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:49 pm

Gil taps a 30 cred chip on the table before hefting his pack on his shoulder.

"That's all I personally got for now. I have an unfortunate feeling this will see more use rather than less in the coming future. I can't help in person, but hopefully this will kick in and help when I can't be. Good luck folks. We'll all need it."

With a half salute, Gil heads out of the Diner.
liahgeron

Postby Sally » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:34 pm

Sally limps over from where he's been chatting with Henry Gondorf about something that had both men gesticulating wildly, even in their hushed tones.

He plinks down a 10 credit token and says, "I'll see what else I can drum up, but'll this do fer now?"

[Clarification: Sent!]
Salvador "Sally" Lautner
GySgt., USMC (ret.)

"All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach."

LL: Shaw LaMont
5G: Landry Saulteaux
Mad3: Luther Soren Wysen!
IRL: Scott LaTour
Sally

Postby Nick Sleet » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:13 pm

Nick limps up, a large bandage on his shoulder. He drops a 10 credit piece and says "sounds like a good insurance policy."
Nick Sleet - Private Investigator, Diogenes Club

"Curiosity may have killed the cat, but it's going to have to try harder to do me in..."
Nick Sleet

Return to AAA Diner