[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
Occams Razor • View topic - In the Professor's office

In the Professor's office

Re: In the Professor's office

Postby sndwurks » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:59 am

As the circle of drinking shamans grows larger, Billy gives a nod towards Herne. He lifts his shot glass and smiles warmly.

"I will drink to that, John," he offers. "To hangovers and sorting out the memories."

He tilts the glass back, draining it in a fluid gesture and breathing out slowly again.

"And I honestly have no clue about the nature of souls, memories, and... all that. To the tribe, I serve my purpose. I speak with the spirits. But I know how you feel, John. It's all the little things that add up to who we are... the memories in our heads, the relationships we have forged... the me who is who I am to you, the you who is you to me... all that adds up to something, John. Just what, I don't know. But it has to be something, right?"

He puts the glass back down and glances towards Herne before turning back to Challenger.

"For what ever it is worth, John? Whoever you are and whatever you are, you've only ever done right by me."

With that, he reaches for the bottle Herne produced. He opens it, sniffs it slightly and makes a face. He glances suspiciously at Herne, tilting his head to the side.

"Did the man you buy this off of have three teeth and a backyard still made from old cans salvaged from the power plant?" Billy asks. "Or was he just a Donelly?"
sndwurks

Re: In the Professor's office

Postby Taranis » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:33 am

*Alex laughs at Billy's accusations

"Haha, Why do you think I'm giving it away? Though to be fair, he had maybe six teeth and put AT LEAST a few hours into putting that distillery together."

*After chuckling a bit more he adds:

"...Nah, I got that thing a while back, just before getting to town. Wasn't exactly in the greatest of places at the time and had to make due with what I could... You know how it is."

*Alex looks across the room

"...If you think Sally gets bad when he's had a few..."

*he looks back to Billy and Challenger with a smile

"I think it's a given at this point that spirits and "spirits" go hand in hand."
-Alexandre Herne
"They want monsters? We'll show them monsters."

OOG: Matt
Taranis

Previous

Return to AAA Diner