Keeping up the Vail

Re: Keeping up the Vail

Postby Chloe » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:03 am

"Right. No summoning rituals, stay away from the tormented murderghost. Can do."
Chloe

Postby Micheal Strife » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:56 pm

So it seems like we have 2 solid teams. One doing patrols/chaperons for the local kids and another setting up a scare spot. I think we need both to make sure that the whole blind molly thing stays as dead as it is now. Patrols will also have to run intercept in case anyone goes after the real place where the whole event took place. Let see if we can get a bit more organized with this.
Micheal Strife

Postby Tesla » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:25 pm

The Professor picks up a long bag made to carry fishing poles
"I'd be..........willing to help keep an eye on Blind Molly's barn. I'm always interested in seeing any spirits new to me. You never........know, she might like me."
Kevin
-Character: Douglas Rook
-Formerly known as Professor John Challenger
-Position: Rook for The Lady in White

"Time to feed the Crows"
Tesla

Postby Sally » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:33 pm

Sally Lautner, looking oddly less... Kentucky... due to the fact that his mutton chops had sprung a full beard, scuttles over, his eyes darting about.

"Tsh, tsh," he clicks his teeth, and darts his eyes about again, as if little Jimmy had fallen in the well and Lassie needed the attention of Ma and Pa.

"A certain local, uh, mag-is-trate, 's on tap to help make sure that the Football Team's hunt fer Blind Molly takes a bit of... Scooby Doo sorta left-turn, if ya catch my drift. If folks want to hep with that Hoodwinkin', all the better- Leslie an' Eden both already got the ball rollin' with the Big Boss Man in the khaki shirt, so loop 'round wit them."

Sally straights up to a bit and grins, "Look at us, bein' updstandin' members of the community by bein' shady fuckin' carnies hiding shit from the wider world."
Salvador "Sally" Lautner
GySgt., USMC (ret.)

"All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach."

LL: Shaw LaMont
5G: Landry Saulteaux
Mad3: Luther Soren Wysen!
IRL: Scott LaTour
Sally

Postby Taranis » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:44 pm

Alex chimes in to the ongoing conversation as he casually strolls by, letting out a yawn as he opens his mouth:
"eeaahhghh...Juuuust let me know if I need to start knocking any stragglers in the back of their skulls. I'll leave the ethics to the ethical folks... Though, to be completely honest, I have a feeling that Blind Molly isn't among our greatest concerns this Halloween."
-Alexandre Herne
"They want monsters? We'll show them monsters."

OOG: Matt
Taranis

Postby Tempest » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:49 pm

V smiles to the group
"I could always help. I have been know to help the locals. It depends on who I am that day. But I can help"
Brandon Harris

"This is not going to be a good day."

Also.Vasily ,Kynon barra, Markus de' cavalier, redcard stralt, sabastian Dalton, father Alexander Marshall, Templeton stormwright.

(ooc Michael goulston)
Tempest

Postby Heather N » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:05 am

Dallas sat back to listen to the others discuss the topic. She felt somewhat uncomfortable with all this 'spirit of a hanging dead girl' talk, however, she hid it well with a friendly smile. She just nodded her head a bunch to their ideas.

"Well, I am more than willing to help with the watch. The more..."

She paused trying to thinking of a good term.

"Spiritually aware folks can keep an eye on the actual spot. And then you creative people can make a faux scare spot to give the kids a little fun I guess. I just hope it is not disrespectful or anything,"

She faintly chuckled.

"Ghost don't actually get mad if you do anything they might think is mocking them or anything...right? That is just a thing in movies or whatever I am guessing. That is why I leave that thinking to you guys."
Heather N

Postby Owle Isohos » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:04 pm

Kelsey grinned at Sally. "I'd be down for helping out with that. Sounds like fun."

In answer to Dallas, she shrugged. "Well, that fortune teller who was going around calling herself Blind Molly hasn't been struck down that we know of. We'll just try not to do anything mocking in front of the real Blind Molly."
-Kelsey Graham (that medic with the black fedora and the purple coat)

-aka Lauren (OOC)
Owle Isohos

Postby liahgeron » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:17 pm

"Hm.... given previous experiences by those among us, being respectful of the spirits would probably be a safe plan. That being said, I tend to prefer to stay away from doom parties, but count me in as a chaperone if you need one."
liahgeron

Previous

Return to AAA Diner