Knowledge is Power

Knowledge is Power

Postby Rhyan » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:50 pm

Hey Everyone. So you may or may not know, my name is Harold Davenport, of the OC Davenports, and as much as I would love to help in our town wide drive to fight back the forces of darkness I and a few others are disadvantaged in that and will not be able to play in those reindeer games. I am not going to sit on the sidelines though. There are other things that we need to be aware of. I personally have a pretty good feel for an amount of what is going on in the corporate world, but I only have my own puzzle pieces and we need to see the big picture.
Now before you start thinking that I'm out to take your trade secrets or your personal endeavors, let me point out that I spend most of my time in the AAA Diner waiting for my own shows, I am not a driven man, I don't want your problems, their yours to explore and solve.
That being said there is a lot of knowledge out there that is pretty out in the open that could be brought together into one place. I am simply offering my services in this. I have a bunch of information on AMT, being that I am employed by them, and a bunch on McGregor, in that I hold them responsible for certain hardships in my life. I may recall a piece or two about various other companies, like Playwithme toys, or TRDC, or Quazar or Meridian, or any of a handful of others, but I know that there are others out there.

My hope is that people will send to me any information they are willing and able to part with, things like The real force behind Dimeo, or this one company is actually a subsidiary, so that we can get all of this info into one place so that we can see any patterns, because it's patterns that will reveal the real truth. Why are they all here? What do they want? Are they good guys (unlikely), are they bad guys.
I know that Brett feels like this information is vital to our success in other more present dangers, that I won't mention in public, and I hope that he will stand up and say so, so that I don't look like a total jackass. Maybe Mason agrees too, Maybe even Vasily, and they might speak to it as well.
So please, anyone, speak to the purpose of what I'm trying to do, speak to my ability to do it, speak to whether I can be trusted to do it. I don't intend to horde this information, but to make it available together so that others can see the patterns as well.

Thank you.
Rhyan

Re: Knowledge is Power

Postby Wolfman2006 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:35 am

Mason looks up and speaks when Harry finishes with a confident smile

"Harry has come through time and time again. And from what I've seen somehow still manages to find time to assist in other's issues. I know next to nothing about the corporate world, but if there is one person who can nail that piece of jello to the wall its him. "
Mason Fell
Played by Adam Hurley
AKA:Father Solomon Sahaal, Berek Son of Bjorn, Acerbus-Nox, Mugthar, Abraham Hawthorne, Malcolm Hunt
Wolfman2006

Postby Micheal Strife » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:04 pm

"Brett and Myself are trying gather and put all the information we have gathered into one place and format so that we can access it as needed. If anyone has information we will try and figure out a way to make sure that we can get all the information together." says Mike while pouring over paperwork.
Micheal Strife

Postby Rhyan » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:21 pm

Instead of trying to do it all yourself, why not let me help. I already have a huge amount of corporate and technological information. Let me be the go to for the Corporate and Technological stuff and then I can give everyone what I know. Additionally, it was Brett who asked me to do this in the first place. We're all trying to help.
Rhyan

Return to AAA Diner