[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
Occams Razor • View topic - Posted on the board

Posted on the board

Re: Posted on the board

Postby Chloe » Tue May 05, 2015 6:32 pm

-BEGINNER'S YOGA GROUP-

-Promote personal well-being
-Relieve stress
-Build awareness of your body
-Improve focus

Session begins at Sunday, 11 AM in the Town Square and lasts 15-20 minutes. All skill levels welcome. Dress comfortably and please try to bring a mat for yourself.

See Chloe Price for details. Session is free, gratuities paid via Amizon are gratefully accepted.
Chloe

Postby Tesla » Thu May 14, 2015 1:31 am

Left tacked carelessly to the board late one night

Kevin
-Character: Douglas Rook
-Formerly known as Professor John Challenger
-Position: Rook for The Lady in White

"Time to feed the Crows"
Tesla

Postby vVv » Wed May 20, 2015 1:52 am

handwritten on a scrap of notebook paper, with pretty curling vines &flowers doodled in the margins with a ballpoint pen. the handwriting, in contrast, is large and heavy and deeply scratched into the paper in all capitals.

ATTENTION!

I HAVE THIS PROJECT I HAVE TO DO WHERE I COLLECT DIFFERENT DREAMS PEOPLE HAVE AND PUT THEM TOGETHER. ANYONE WHO WANTS TO HELP, SEND 'EM MY WAY, WEIRD OR MUNDANE, DOESN'T MATTER. THE MORE THE BETTER!

ALSO, IF ANYONE WANTS TO TAKE A LOOK AT THE SHORT STORY I'M DOING FOR MY CREATIVE WRITING CLASS, THAT WOULD BE A BIG HELP TOO! JUST LET ME KNOW AND I'LL GIVE YOU A COPY.

THANKS GUYS! YOU'RE AWESOME.

SINCERELY, VICTOR JONES.

..but just save your words as we walk on by
with the sky full of birds and the dusk approaching
climb the long grassy track to the top of winter hill
climb the real rocky track to the top, i'll see you back
i'll see you back on winter hill
vVv

Postby redraverfae » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:20 pm

A new flyer on ze board:

Yo, Typewriter Fans & Foes.
Gathering a List to help Liberty, Jones, and others to
finish this Story problem. Please give me a shout out
or Liberty!) within the next two weeks if you're an Author,
Writer, or would want to venture out into this
kind of crazy.

Keep on smilin'!
- Red Raver

redraverfae

Postby kimp » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:44 pm

:: a new note, written on a piece of blue lined paper is tacked to the board ::

Anyone who read to "Mr. North" at the picnic - if you can recall the volume and page please provide this to Red as she's compiling data on this matter.

Red - We read from volumes of Poe, passages that 'spoke to us', to inspire him. If needed I can provide the names of the 9 that did so. I do not know if what we read will be relevant, but knowledge is power, right?

:: scrawled lower, and in a different pen is ::
Thank you.
Liberty Blue
aka kim
kimp

Postby Tesla » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:08 pm

*The Professor tacks a 3x5 card onto the notice board*
It reads "If anyone wants to hear what the Lady in White requested at the summer picnic, drop by and say Hi to me. It seems she's interested in a 'Well of Bones' "

On another 3x5 card
"The Professor's free clinic
Office hours will now be
Fri - 8-9 pm
Sat - 8(ish)-11am (Pretty much depends on when I wake up and get there)
Sun - 8(ish) - 10am
Special appointments can be made"
Kevin

"Time to feed the Crows"
Tesla

Postby Tesla » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:37 am

New note tacked on the Board
Page torn from a yellow legal pad

"Anyone have any clue who or what "The Three" is?
A note was found recently signed that way and I just don't think it's a reference to the Morganna."
Kevin

"Time to feed the Crows"
Tesla

Postby Chloe » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:48 pm

Whisper Hill Transgender Day of Remembrance Memorial and Vigil - Nov 21st, 4pm
Town Square

The Transgender Day of Remembrance (TDoR) is a day to memorialize those who have lost their lives to transphobia. It is a reminder that even in 2015, transgender people, particularly trans women of color, endure immense violence and societal discrimination which may lead them to take their own lives out of despair.

There will be a memorial constructed in the Town Square and a short vigil beginning at 4pm. All are welcome. We invite the community to share in remembering the names of our dead.

Contact Chloe Price for details.

Chloe

Postby redraverfae » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:33 pm

Hola! Durning dinner on Saturday at AAA, I am planning on accessing some games for enjoyment, including that oldie but a goodie, MAGIC! No, not the stuff you sling, just the card game. I will also have my favorite game, Othello! No shades of gray there, everything is nice and simple. Feel free to grab some and join me! - Red Raver ;)

redraverfae

Postby redraverfae » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:33 pm

redraverfae

PreviousNext

Return to AAA Diner