[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
Occams Razor • View topic - Fund Razor Schedule & Advertizin'

Fund Razor Schedule & Advertizin'

Re: Fund Razor Schedule & Advertizin'

Postby gaelicwolf » Thu May 16, 2013 3:15 pm

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

- Hamlet (1.5.166-7)

Dr. Conner Lachlann - University of Cambridge

~Greg (IRL), Leander Warrick & Charles Ryker (LE), Alaric Slayde (CS)~
gaelicwolf

Postby Eden Jones » Thu May 16, 2013 3:37 pm

I think some of the panels might have handouts that we can probably post somewhere so that the people who missed that particular panel, or the Fund Razor as a whole, can see them.

As for recording them, my own reaction is to hide behind my chair, cower like the Phantom of the Opera with my hands over my face, and whimper. I can't speak for anyone else, but I wouldn't be comfortable with that.

Still, having some information available after the fund razor wouldn't be a bad idea, assuming the involved parties have enough time to put something together.
“Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
― Winston Churchill
Eden Jones

Postby gaelicwolf » Thu May 16, 2013 4:37 pm

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

- Hamlet (1.5.166-7)

Dr. Conner Lachlann - University of Cambridge

~Greg (IRL), Leander Warrick & Charles Ryker (LE), Alaric Slayde (CS)~
gaelicwolf

Postby Nick Sleet » Thu May 16, 2013 6:02 pm

As long as there will eventually be some sort of online information available on how to use the Amizon system, terminals, etc., I'll be happy :)
Nick Sleet - Private Investigator, Diogenes Club

"Curiosity may have killed the cat, but it's going to have to try harder to do me in..."
Nick Sleet

Postby Jacob » Thu May 16, 2013 8:57 pm

Happiness? Boy are you playing the wrong game...
Jacob

Postby Nick Sleet » Thu May 16, 2013 11:59 pm

Did I say happy? I meant briefly savoring the ray of light in the darkness, unaware that it was created by the eye of a soldier infused with anglerfish DNA about to drag me off to an undisclosed location ;)

EDIT: Challenge to any players doing a Protean; put a LED light on a prehensile stalk as part of your enhancements. Achievement unlocked: ascended joke...
Nick Sleet - Private Investigator, Diogenes Club

"Curiosity may have killed the cat, but it's going to have to try harder to do me in..."
Nick Sleet

Postby cathy » Fri May 17, 2013 7:52 pm

Is this the same location as the last LE tavern night???
Dr. Zoey Zinc
Advanced Medtech
cathy

Postby Zack » Sat May 18, 2013 12:39 pm

Hey folks, I know this super last second and only a few of you might know me, but I plan on coming all the way out to the fundraiser today. I also plan on bringing plates and stuff for the pot luck. Did all the forms but I figured I would shout here since its the day of. Anyway see you folks later today'

Errol Defreitas
"They appreciate my handiwork. I hear their joy in every scream."
—Chainer, dementia master
Zack

Previous

Return to Archived Notices