OR Session 2 Preregistration AND MORE

OR Session 2 Preregistration AND MORE

Postby Jacob » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:13 pm

Ladies and Gents:

I'm hoping the 'AND MORE' got your attention, as there's a good deal to say, and I'm not going to give everything it's own post (just the most important bits). So:

While still in a post-event coma, it is my duty and privilege to inform you that preregistration for Session 2 will open tomorrow at 8:00am. PLEASE REMEMBER: you have a week to sign up, and sign up order doesn't much matter, so there's no reason to camp the site. Unless you're into that kind of thing. Which some of you seem to be... Prereg will close at 11:59pm on Tuesday, April 15th.

Anyway.

Food. We know there were some issues with the food service, and we also know that our food service peeps worked ridiculously hard. We're going to be posting a poll of some kind with some options to see what general consensus is on how to make stuff easier and better for all parties concerned. If the way the food service plan shakes out is not to your liking and you've already paid based on the original lay out, pipe up and I'll happily make sure you get a refund. Our goal is to make stuff *better*, but if our version of better isn't to your liking we can respect that.

Food Part 2. YOU MUST SIGN UP FOR THE MEAL PLAN FOR THE WEEKEND AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU WANT IN ON IT. I believe our food service peeps are going to try to offer random a la cart stuff as well (and we're hoping to get a menu up ahead of the event), and you can still pay at the door, but I've been told in no uncertain terms that we need an accurate headcount to ensure enough rations are acquired.

PELs. PELs need to be submitted by the end of the 20th if you want CP and/or answers to info skill questions.

SMOKING. I honestly have no idea how or why people decided to do this given the repercussions, but members of our community saw fit to smoke in non-designated areas and left their rubbish behind. This is unacceptable. As of now, Occam's Razor is a non-smoking game. I apologize if this is a hardship for anyone, and if we lose players or NPCs because of it, I'll be saddened. That said, we had our strike and we used it--anyone found to be smoking anywhere on camp grounds will be immediately asked to leave the premises.

And last but definitely not least (it's going to get another entry, but I figure repetition is a good thing): Due to events beyond our control, our October event is being moved from October 3-5 to October 17-19. The Camp Owner was sincerely apologetic and has assured me that he will do his best to maintain water to the various cabins and outlying areas. He has promised to keep the water on in the Diner--so there will be facilities there at the very least. We know that date-shifting is terribly inconvenient for you all as players, and believe me--the staff is having some issues with it as well. I assure you, we've given you as much notice as possible and have tried to mitigate adverse affects as best we are able.

Thank you for your understanding--I wish I had better news.

-The Management
Jacob

Return to Archived Notices