[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
Occams Razor • View topic - research episode 9

research episode 9

research episode 9

Postby tykiran » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:00 pm

Is there a link to that fancy new research form that I don't know where it is?
And the question about research is still in the pel should I put anything there?
-Science
There is no magic to the world, only math and science and those who would deceive.
tykiran

Re: research episode 9

Postby Nick Sleet » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:29 pm

Yeah, I thought they said the form was live and on the site? I put up a very abbreviated research description in my PEL with the understanding that I'll be fleshing out the details on the form...
Nick Sleet - Private Investigator, Diogenes Club

"Curiosity may have killed the cat, but it's going to have to try harder to do me in..."
Nick Sleet

Postby Coco » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:55 pm

Your regularly scheduled WIZZZZZZZARD is at work, but has been notified and will come back to this soon. :)
Occam's Razor GM & PC Liaison -- coco@occamsrazorlarp.com
Fifth Gate's Callista Swan (Wrathborn)
Coco

Postby Deeg » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:07 am

Hey sorry,

Some files/database changes didn't make it up off my laptop. Think it should be good to go now, but please email me if you see anything odd.

There's a new button next to the PEL button labelled "Research". You'll only see this button if you were at the event and have any research points.

Clicking new question adds a new question submittal to the form:

If you're only going to be asking a one-off, you can leave the question under "Independent Research"

If you're going to be collaborating on the question with other players, or expect things to take multiple sessions, you can make a new project on the left side:

Give it a project name and description. If you leave it marked as a secret project, no one except those you check off can see it. You can use this to keep research projects to a group, or check nobody and only you can see what you're researching.
Names on the list work the same as transfers in Amizon so it'll either be the player's license name or forum account name.

Again, please message me directly if anything seems to be wrong or if it's missing something you'd like added in.

-Deeg
Deeg
Site Admin

Postby Nick Sleet » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:16 am

Oooh, very shiny! Me likey
Nick Sleet - Private Investigator, Diogenes Club

"Curiosity may have killed the cat, but it's going to have to try harder to do me in..."
Nick Sleet

Return to Rules Questions