[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
Occams Razor • View topic - Team Names.

Team Names.

Team Names.

Postby Jacob » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:30 pm

Have them. And have them be consistent.

Seriously.

I'm already seeing people input names which sort of vaguely indicate they want to be together. This is insufficient. While I recognize that people are still coming up with team names, please figure something out before registering for any of the full weekend events, and when such a time comes, make sure each player on the team uses the same name. It prevents a variety of logistical nightmares on our side of the line.

I assure you that when we run an event at Camp Windsor, if Bob puts in "Team: Alpha Smashers" and Lou puts in "Team: Bob's Friends," Jake will do everything he can to make sure that Lou is bunked approximately 370 acres away from Bob.

In a crude shelter.

Full of unfriendly monsters running on not enough sleep.

And the monsters will have standing orders to break Lou's limbs whenever they see him.
Jacob

Re: Team Names.

Postby redraverfae » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:53 pm

For those who just want to come in off the bus when registering but not be linked in rank to my character, type in Team GHB1138 exactly. :) See Team (Cabin) Names thread for more info. 8-)

redraverfae

Postby Tesla » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:09 pm

To add to redraverfae's post, I shall be sleeping in Cabin GHB1138 and I DO have the Security System advantage. So, the cabin will be a bit safer.
Now, that doesn't mean that I won't be interested or willing to join an established team. I plan on having a good amount of useful non-combat skills and I hope someone will be interested in my help.
Kevin
-Character: Douglas Rook
-Formerly known as Professor John Challenger
-Position: Rook for The Lady in White

"Time to feed the Crows"
Tesla

Postby Merana33 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:26 pm

Well I reckon I autta chime in here then... If anyone has, well lets say a corporate sponsorship, it might pay to stay in corporate housing. Putting down your employer as a "team" just makes proper sense. Let them corporate bigwigs feel like they got their money's worth with those team building excersizes an all.

I'll be happy to set up a security system for y'all of course. It's my job after all. Blackstone gets the job done.
~Tony Vassard
Regional Director of asset management, Blackstone

James (IRL), Robert "Bob" Grey (OR), Dr.Elden Tyrel (LE), Toy (TIPS), Charles "MIT" Sullivan (LL)
Merana33

Return to Rules Questions