Officer supertech

Officer supertech

Postby Madrigus » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:04 am

Last night I was making a pizza at work when, out of the blue, I realized that Officers must have funky super technology or something.

Has anyone noticed that the Drone Strike skill utilizes a field radio to remotely command an aerial strike, yet not even walkie-talkies function in Whisper Hill? What's up with that?

I guess the question is the implied one, cuz I can't seem to put it into more words than "huh?"
"Desperation will turn any mortal to the darkest secrets hidden in the darkest vaults."
-Madrigus (Brendan)
[*Deadbolt from Lost Eidolons]

Point Total: 2,650
Madrigus

Re: Officer supertech

Postby Henry Gondorf » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:30 pm

One movie comes to mind with this question: Congo.

Lord, have mercy. How they logiced a prototype communication information relay into a super accurate cutting laser is beyond me.
People come to me looking for the truth as it suits them. They look for a happy ending to their troubles. Too bad for them. I don't do happy. As to putting an end to things, The Truth often does a fine job with out me.
Henry Gondorf

Postby Sally » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:57 am

I assume we're snagging some signal from whatever Blackstone Satellites are forever able to give them communication abilities.

Right?

Right.

::goes back to affixing fancy red-dot light to my rifle's tactical rail in hope i have a chance to actually use this skill::

Though, I think the only officer with Call-in on PC side is Blackstone, soooooo...
Salvador "Sally" Lautner
GySgt., USMC (ret.)

"All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach."

LL: Shaw LaMont
5G: Landry Saulteaux
Mad3: Luther Soren Wysen!
IRL: Scott LaTour
Sally

Postby Aaron » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:05 pm

Well, hopefully you can coordinate shenanigans with them and have crazy remote controlled planes drop things on people! Who knows, maybe some friendly robots can see your lasers and help? Or maybe your laser pointer will attract giant cats!

(I may or may not be working on my Halloween costume and getting into Maxwell's mindset a little early)
(Lost Eidolons) Sir Gilliam Stardust II- You were right all along! Inside the box was another, smaller box.
(Occam's Razor) Maxwell Schmitt- Do you wanna build a robot?
Aaron

Return to Rules Questions