[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
Occams Razor • View topic - Question on Research 2.0

Question on Research 2.0

Question on Research 2.0

Postby Owle Isohos » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:32 pm

First off, let me say that I really like the new research system. Bravo, all. Thank you for taking the time to listen to our concerns and revamp research.

My question is this: How should we submit our research from last event? I filled out my PEL according to the old rules, but what I did doesn't work under the new ones... :lol:
-Kelsey Graham (that medic with the black fedora and the purple coat)

-aka Lauren (OOC)
Owle Isohos

Re: Question on Research 2.0

Postby Nick Sleet » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:02 pm

Me likey the new system! It looks like it perfectly addresses the issues people brought up before. I too am interested in how we handle last events research. The points, they yearn for purpose and direction!
:)
Nick Sleet - Private Investigator, Diogenes Club

"Curiosity may have killed the cat, but it's going to have to try harder to do me in..."
Nick Sleet

Postby Coco » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:08 pm

I'm going to slide this thread over to the Rules Questions forum if you guys don't mind... And if you do, TOO BAD.

We're currently waiting on the craft of the Research Form separate from PELs that was mentioned in the Notice. As soon as we've got that set up, we will let you guys know. Hold on to those glorious thoughts!
Occam's Razor GM & PC Liaison -- coco@occamsrazorlarp.com
Fifth Gate's Callista Swan (Wrathborn)
Coco

Postby Owle Isohos » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:59 pm

I don't mind at all. :D I was gonna put it there, but then I noticed that all the other threads about the new research system were in OOG Discussion, so I wasn't sure which place it went!

And awesome! I will look forward to the new Research Form, and content myself with scheming until then.
-Kelsey Graham (that medic with the black fedora and the purple coat)

-aka Lauren (OOC)
Owle Isohos

Postby Nick Sleet » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:58 pm

Oh the scheming you'll do in that Whispering Hill
In a car? In a Shoe? wherever you will

The plotting is endless and brings on the fun,
remember, for safety, conceal a gun,
when crossing the fields look left! and look right!
a ritual! Blast it! We're in for a fight

But back in the diner we sit and we scheme,
and bask in the fire, and doze and then dream,
of a magical place without monsters aplenty,
Just count them to slumber; 2, 4, 10, or 20

In our dreams we will choose, choose to take the red pill,
and come back awake to that Whispering Hill.

:ugeek:
Nick Sleet - Private Investigator, Diogenes Club

"Curiosity may have killed the cat, but it's going to have to try harder to do me in..."
Nick Sleet

Return to Rules Questions