[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
Occams Razor • View topic - Blackstone question.

Blackstone question.

Re: Blackstone question.

Postby Erica » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:20 pm

Yeah, I know. But the quality of the image would suffer for the (mis)treatment. I was more asking about a clean copy.
Ms. Antalya Walker, Esq.

"I will rain legal brimstone down on you so hard it will make God jealous."
Erica

Postby Coco » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:21 pm

*surfaces from the Sea of Character Histories*

The Coco hath heard this request in a couple different locations and shall put together a zip file of logos in different file formats to distribute among the masses.

*submerges once more*
Occam's Razor GM & PC Liaison -- coco@occamsrazorlarp.com
Fifth Gate's Callista Swan (Wrathborn)
Coco

Postby karcaligari » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:04 pm

Well, start tossing your offerings into the sea to appease the Coco.

But thank you for that, that. zip shall be quite handy.
"You're not dying on me today. I swear I'll pull you out of the abyss and shove you back into your body."

Kar "Doc" Caligari (no affiliation with cabinets)
The PC formerly known as Nathaniel Maxwell (Lost Eidolons)
Player: Gian C.
karcaligari

Postby Tesla » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:04 pm

Ok, I now have copies of the Logos. E-mailed them off to Karen and she should be able to look at them in the next day or so.
If people did want something done, what would they be interested in?
Ball Cap? T-shirts? Tote bag? So I can get an idea on probable price.
Kevin
-Character: Douglas Rook
-Formerly known as Professor John Challenger
-Position: Rook for The Lady in White

"Time to feed the Crows"
Tesla

Postby karcaligari » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:01 pm

You know, ballcaps with the logo would be a brilliant way to distinguish for the discerning private military contractor. That'd definitely be something I would be interested in.
"You're not dying on me today. I swear I'll pull you out of the abyss and shove you back into your body."

karcaligari

Postby Manus Dei » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:09 pm

I would say to just do patches, preferably ones with velcro on the back.
Skye Difranza- NPC

1812, Algernon, Bill the ME, Kyle Harden, Random crunchy time friends
Manus Dei

Postby karcaligari » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:00 pm

I'm definitely interested in velcro patches, seeing as most ACU's have velcro attachments now. I dunno if they'd cost more and if she needs a specific amount for a minimum quantity. Most places I've checked seem to need that.

karcaligari

Postby Tesla » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:03 pm

Howdy
Karen finally got to look at the logos today when she was at work. She's very sure she could replicate Blackstone. She's actually pretty sure she can make most of them, given time, except for maybe McGregor pharmaceuticals and The Diogenes Club. The little white spot inside the pill and the handle, I guess makes it harder. (She's also leery of Hong Hu)

Now for the bad news. She doesn't have any spare time this week to get anything done before this one day event. Not even an example or two. She definitely could do something before the next event, but this week she has to be there for her mom.

Less expensive option is if you found a Lab coat or cap whatever yourself, let me grab it sometime and have her add the embroidery (Plus, you can be sure it's the right size).

Patches are a different beast. They don't normally do patches there and don't keep the materials in stock. They are much more finicky and yeah, they usually look for a minimum run. Not a great option for a single player.
Kevin
-Character: Douglas Rook
-Formerly known as Professor John Challenger
-Position: Rook for The Lady in White

"Time to feed the Crows"
Tesla

Postby Elizabeth » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:00 pm

Official Blacskstone info for Ranking PCs was emailed out last night.

Elizabeth Heath
Eating your fears with my coffee.

Elizabeth@occamsrazorlarp.com

GM: Occam's Razor
Core NPC: The Isles: Purgatory Station
PC: Lione Rampant Crusades
Elizabeth

Postby Eden Jones » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:26 pm

“Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
― Winston Churchill
Eden Jones

PreviousNext

Return to Rules Questions