[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
Occams Razor • View topic - Blackstone question.

Blackstone question.

Blackstone question.

Postby karcaligari » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:51 pm

'ello, everyone.

Just a quick question as regard to the logo for Blackstone. How obvious (if at all) should the company logo be displayed, and if it is, what would be the best way to go about applying it to clothing before the one day? Also, is it possible to get a larger sized image of the Blackstone logo?
"You're not dying on me today. I swear I'll pull you out of the abyss and shove you back into your body."

Kar "Doc" Caligari (no affiliation with cabinets)
The PC formerly known as Nathaniel Maxwell (Lost Eidolons)
Player: Gian C.
karcaligari

Re: Blackstone question.

Postby Tesla » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:27 am

Hmmm, my girlfriend works at an embroidery shop. Maybe I could have her look at the logos and give an idea if they could be done.
Kevin
-Character: Douglas Rook
-Formerly known as Professor John Challenger
-Position: Rook for The Lady in White

"Time to feed the Crows"
Tesla

Postby karcaligari » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:33 am

That would be -awesome-. Blackstone is perhaps the easiest, next to the First Nations Embassy logo.
"You're not dying on me today. I swear I'll pull you out of the abyss and shove you back into your body."

karcaligari

Postby Tesla » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:35 am

Ok, to make this easier on her, do any of the Staff have the original JPG images? It would be easier to e-mail them to her, instead of trying to scan them out of the rulebook
Kevin

"Time to feed the Crows"
Tesla

Postby Kristina » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:42 am

I'm displaying the McGregor logo (got a jpg from Coco) on my ID badge. I thought that would make sense, you can also print iron ons for clothing if you want a pocket logo or something.
Chastity Hobblebush
Director
Naturalistic Research
McGregor Pharmaceuticals

Kristina

Postby redraverfae » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:10 am

redraverfae

Postby Tesla » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:19 am

Talked to Karen today and showed her the designs from the rulebook. One of the more expensive parts of getting things embroidered is having the initial pattern made. It sometimes has to be sent out-of-house to a graphic designer. But some of the designs are simple enough, she may be able to recreate them herself (Blackstone looks simple, but McGregor Pharma might be harder)
If I get the JPGs (She actually said PDFs would be better) to her over the weekend, she says she'll look at them Monday when she get's into work.
Kevin

"Time to feed the Crows"
Tesla

Postby karcaligari » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:58 am

That is awesome. A thousand thank you's to her for taking the time to do so. :D

karcaligari

Postby Erica » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:14 pm

Speaking as someone who owns an embroidery machine (possession is nine tenths of the law right?), would it be possible to get the logos in digital formate? That would make it so much easier to make badges.

Just sayin.
Ms. Antalya Walker, Esq.

"I will rain legal brimstone down on you so hard it will make God jealous."
Erica

Postby Merana33 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:24 pm

If you've got certian PDF editor/authoring software, you can copy/paste many of the images, logos included into imaging software.

Not that I would ever condone such a thing or course. Consider what they did to pirates in bygone days... I reckon the suits at corporate have figured out more... 'nterestin things to do with modern pirates...
~Tony Vassard
Regional Director of asset management, Blackstone

James (IRL), Robert "Bob" Grey (OR), Dr.Elden Tyrel (LE), Toy (TIPS), Charles "MIT" Sullivan (LL)
Merana33

Next

Return to Rules Questions