CP cap

CP cap

Postby Levi O'Brian » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:50 pm

What is the current CP cap?

Thank you
Special Agent Levi O'Brian
Played by Michael Oldziej
AKA Dr. Malcolm West, Kromac Kor-Dok, Dante Belane, Acerbus Umbra, Malus Ver'al, Damian McDermott, "The Bomb"
Levi O'Brian

Re: CP cap

Postby Sally » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:05 am

Should be 125 this year!
Salvador "Sally" Lautner
GySgt., USMC (ret.)

"All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach."

LL: Shaw LaMont
5G: Landry Saulteaux
Mad3: Luther Soren Wysen!
IRL: Scott LaTour
Sally

Postby Casidhe Cool » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:41 am

Wow 0_o I only have half that! Does anyone actually get near it? I mean, I still feel pretty good about my effectiveness at what I do...
Casidhe Cool

Postby Sally » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:12 pm

Casidhe Cool wrote:Wow 0_o I only have half that! Does anyone actually get near it? I mean, I still feel pretty good about my effectiveness at what I do...

So, you get 10 CP a year from playing (if you pre-reg, do clean up or set up, and PEL), and can get up to another 10 CP per year from either NPCing at other games or donating stuff. You can get more than that a year, those 10/10 apply to you each year at the Cap.

Over the course of OR, I've NPC'd at LIONE, Isles, Shadows of Amun, Clockwork Skies, Fifth Gate, Melting Point, and Crossover. If you NPC a full weekend, you generally get 2 CP for that (and PEL). For instance, in 2014, I LARP'd 26 weekends, I think. 4 of those were OR. 1 was a 5th Gate Playtest. And 1 was Lovecraft Legacies. So, that was 20 weekends of NPCing.

40 CP for OR! Woo!

I did 23 in 2015, but I was also playing 5th Gate and Camp Hatchet, so I only got like 30 CP for OR that way (I put a little towards 5th Gate).

So, that's 70 CP just from NPCing. 20 from Playing/Preredging/Pelling/Clean up. That's 90 right there. If you did a back story, I believe that starts you at 50 (25 for free, 25 for backstory?

That's 140.

Then, I also played the Adventure days, have been Clean Up captain, and back in the day, if you washed dishes after dinner (or helped Marco the cook), they'd throw an extra CP your way. So, even further along.

This might be how I have about 100 CP of nothing but stats. XD I have the same skills I've always had, pretty much, I can just do them more and more (I try to just have 1 skill per attribute and call it day).
Salvador "Sally" Lautner
GySgt., USMC (ret.)

Sally

Postby Madrigus » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:35 pm

[Wistful sigh] Someday I shall know the joys of having a character at cap...

Lol dang that's a lot.
"Desperation will turn any mortal to the darkest secrets hidden in the darkest vaults."
-Madrigus (Brendan)
[*Deadbolt from Lost Eidolons]

Point Total: 2,650
Madrigus

Postby Sally » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:58 pm

NPCing is pretty much the best thing ever, and these suckers keep giving me CP just for showing up and wailing on their players. I'll take it!
Salvador "Sally" Lautner
GySgt., USMC (ret.)

Sally

Postby kimp » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:16 am

I am forever at cap