[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
Occams Razor • View topic - Doctor's Appointment

Doctor's Appointment

Re: Doctor's Appointment

Postby sndwurks » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:16 pm

sndwurks

Postby Mells » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:04 am

"Well seeing as I was the last person to unceremoniously barge in to this tent, I'm at the end of the line, so I am assuredly not next."

Melanie then tries to settle herself comfortably into the chair, as she is guessing that this wait for testing could be a long one she pulls a bag of "Bulls-eyes" out of her backpack.

"Any takers?"
Melanie Walker

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places." -Ernest Hemingway
Mells

Postby Wolfman2006 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:28 am

"Uh I guess thats me then, where would you like me Doctor?"
Mason Fell
Played by Adam Hurley
AKA:Father Solomon Sahaal, Berek Son of Bjorn, Acerbus-Nox, Mugthar, Abraham Hawthorne, Malcolm Hunt
Wolfman2006

Postby Ellie Kennigan » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:06 pm

"Welcome back, Mr. Fell. Have a seat, read that." Amidst rushing around the tent, Ellie passes him the clipboard with the note in her own handwriting on the back that reads:

As quarantined guests, we appreciate your cooperation in submitting to one* medical examination to ascertain the spread of possible contaminants.

She closes a mini-fridge door with her hip then comes to take the clipboard back when he's finished, attaching a new chart. "Allergies? Conditions? Other maladies? Notice anything different about your health since being on the island?"
Eleanor R. Kennigan, M.D.
Whisper Hill
Ellie Kennigan

Postby sndwurks » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:33 pm

sndwurks

Postby Wolfman2006 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:03 pm

Mason gives Billy a friendly nod before turning to the form Dr. Kennigans hands him. He gives the form a quick glance, spending twice as long on the Asterisk and accomponying note.

"Uh nothing serious, sporadic hayfever, and nothing of note since the Island."
Mason Fell
Played by Adam Hurley
AKA:Father Solomon Sahaal, Berek Son of Bjorn, Acerbus-Nox, Mugthar, Abraham Hawthorne, Malcolm Hunt
Wolfman2006

Postby cathy » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:52 pm

Zoey holds up her hand with a small smile. "I will have one Melanie."

Taking the little candy she unwraps the sweet carefully placing it into her mouth. She then goes to smooth out the entire wrapper being painstakingly careful not to rip it. She then folds the wrapper into a small square and puts it in her pocket.

Zoey covers her mouth with her hand as she chews. When finished her smile seems brighter.
"Thank you Melanie, I really needed a sweet right about now."
Dr. Zoey Zinc
Advanced Medtech
cathy

Postby Mells » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:09 am

"Not at all," Melanie says smiling back at Zoey and grabbing out a candy for herself.

"I have a bunch of granola bars, instant soups and such in my bag, I have a tendency to," she paused for a moment clearly thinking how to phrase the next bit, "I have a tendency to wonder around a bit and I can get catastrophically lost sometimes in woods or cities, I'm not always paying attention to my surrounding, so it's helpful to carry around something to eat. And I am always willing to share."

And she pops the piece of candy in her mouth.
Melanie Walker

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places." -Ernest Hemingway
Mells

Postby Sally » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:31 am

Sally waves off the candy- chawing down on it will just make him want wash it down, and there was only one thing on hand for such a task. He'd get smacked by Dr. Zinc for sure.

"Huh, since I started taggin' along with ya'll kith and kin," he says to Mel, "I been luggin' around a couple gallons o' gorp and jerky in my saddlebags." He nods out the tent flap, "Should be a whole mess of it out on yonder card table. Me, I figger it ain't such a bad idea to lug 'round a couple days worth a rations. Never know where ya might wake up. No sense wastin' rounds on squirrels and crows, if ya ain't gotta."

He pauses, brows furrowed, "Though, at this point, first thing I do once I got my hardware back is prolly pick a few of them crows outta the sky and roast 'em up. And, given that we've been locked up all darn season, maybe Sheriff Winters won't mind me baggin' a buck off-license. Replenish the jerky some. I mean, who don't like fresh venison?"

Sally considers this a moment longer, then shakes his head. He gives a wide grin, "Yer a legal eagle there, Ms. Walker," he says, emphasizing the _Ms._, since more often than not, he calls Mel _Miss Walker_, "Whaddya think the odds are I can petition, all official like, to get my ol' Second Amendment rights back? I mean, ya'll taxpayers went to such trouble to pay fer me to go 'cross the way to defend 'em, so..." he shrugs. He can't quite see Deputy Director White allowing such folly.
Salvador "Sally" Lautner
GySgt., USMC (ret.)

"All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach."

LL: Shaw LaMont
5G: Landry Saulteaux
Mad3: Luther Soren Wysen!
IRL: Scott LaTour
Sally

Postby Erica » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:40 am

Ms. Antalya Walker, Esq.