[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
Occams Razor • View topic - Two Weeks Into Quarantine (Cafeteria)

Two Weeks Into Quarantine (Cafeteria)

Re: Two Weeks Into Quarantine (Cafeteria)

Postby Henry Gondorf » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:21 am

Henry sends his Queen after Billy's second pawn from the left.

"Damn," Henry said after a second, "Almost makes me sound like The Joker. But neither in this case. I just failed to carry the humor onward. Come to think of it that is another fine example of a person we all need to be running from if we get to Whisper Hills."

"And by that I mean the kind of person who does the illustrating of cosmic humor with whoever he, or god forbid she, lays hold of." Henry added.
People come to me looking for the truth as it suits them. They look for a happy ending to their troubles. Too bad for them. I don't do happy. As to putting an end to things, The Truth often does a fine job with out me.
Henry Gondorf

Postby sndwurks » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:37 am

And Billy swings his endangered knight back and to the side, sweeping into Henry's Queen and removing the piece from the board. Billy gingerly sets it aside, the smile remaining on his face. He glances up from the board.

"If I see someone wearing clown make-up, I will shoot them," says the private investigator, tone straight and unjoking. "It'll be for the greater good, I'm pretty certain."
sndwurks

Postby Henry Gondorf » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:37 pm

Henry brings his Knight back a with a swing to the right.

"Well then, I guess I better put my hobby as a mime on hold for a bit." Henry said.
People come to me looking for the truth as it suits them. They look for a happy ending to their troubles. Too bad for them. I don't do happy. As to putting an end to things, The Truth often does a fine job with out me.
Henry Gondorf

Postby sndwurks » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:16 pm

Billy pushes his King's rook forward out of the threat posed to it by Henry's knight, which happens to also bring it horizontally in line with two of Henry's unguarded pawns. The Aquinaki glances up from the board, lifting an eyebrow as he regards Henry.

"You know, if you started acting like you were trapped in an invisible box around most of these folks, they'd call it sorcery and start trying to free you."
sndwurks

Postby Henry Gondorf » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:35 pm

Henry moves moves his Kings Rook one space outward. A sly grin twitched the corners of his mouth.

"Guess I know what I am doing for April Fools Day."
Henry Gondorf

Postby Owle Isohos » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:00 pm

Kelsey chuckles. "With what we've been through lately? Sad to say I wouldn't be too surprised to encounter someone actually trapped in an invisible box. I'd just be glad the box wasn't trying to kill me."
-Kelsey Graham (that medic with the black fedora and the purple coat)

-aka Lauren (OOC)
Owle Isohos

Postby sndwurks » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:44 pm

Pushing his farthest right Pawn forward two spaces, Billy chuckles.

"You know, I can completely understand that sentiment," he offers to Kelsey with a sympathetic look. "Still... my one question for any mime... if you're trapped in a box, why don't you suffocate?"
sndwurks

Postby Henry Gondorf » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:06 pm

Henry moves his left furthest pawn past the threat of Billy's pawn.

"It's simple. Their doing an impression of Schrodinger's cat." Henry offered.
Henry Gondorf

Postby sndwurks » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:53 pm

"I thought the whole point of Schrodinger's cat was that you can't observe it," replies Billy, pushing his left most pawn forward two spaces. "Wouldn't it being in an invisible box defeat the purpose?"
sndwurks

Postby Henry Gondorf » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:04 pm

Henry moved his King diagonal behind his knight.

"Never said it was good impression."
Henry Gondorf

PreviousNext

Return to Quarantine Zone