A truck rolls in

Re: A truck rolls in

Postby Wolfman2006 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:11 am

Mason gives Tobias a wry grin while reaching for the offered cards and pulling over his pennies.

"I dunno about that, never underestimate the raw power of guns my friend, and there are a lot of them here. Throughout history they have been the great equalizer and time has only strengthened that idea. Not to dismiss all the crazy magic and raw power to be found in this haphazard crowd... but they got a lot of feds armed with a lot of guns. But more importantly to me is what might happen if people did start trouble and word got out of the sorta people here. Quarantine for a few months will probably sound like vacation for most of us, and the rest would probably get caught in the crossfire or thrown in with the lot of the weirdos like us."

Mason takes a careful look at his cards before putting them down and matching Lou's pennies in the center, he fiddles absent minded with a silver pendant he wears around his neck while talking.

"Yeah no idea about the locals, but I'd hazard a guess that you're spot on if they are not more concerned with the idea that there is even a need for a quarantine in the general area. I dunno about you guys but that'd be my first thought if I heard of something like this anyone near where I lived. Oh and Call."
Mason Fell
Played by Adam Hurley
AKA:Father Solomon Sahaal, Berek Son of Bjorn, Acerbus-Nox, Mugthar, Abraham Hawthorne, Malcolm Hunt
Wolfman2006

Postby ronfiction » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:34 am

Lou listened to what the marshal had to say and thought about it some. Most have been a weird situation for all the... Weird folks being under this much spotlight. As some one with nothing to hide, the marshal was right about this being like a vacation for Lou. He also thought about the locals and toyed with the idea that their anger could maybe get the quarantine ended faster but realized that most of the folks around these parts didn't have fancy government contacts and few folks in Washington that cared about them. Hell, chances were good that even state officials didn't care. Concord was a long ways away.

"So then, sit tight and keep your head down then huh?"

Lou said and looked at the cards he was holding.
"Killing a thing doesn't make you a monster. Killing a thing that don't need killing makes you a monster."
ronfiction

Postby Wolfman2006 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:02 am

"yeah that's basically what I am suggesting. Time will tell of course how this will pan out, but until then while a pain that we can't leave, at least we are safe and they are actually listening and respecting us, I'll take that and be content."
Mason Fell
Played by Adam Hurley
AKA:Father Solomon Sahaal, Berek Son of Bjorn, Acerbus-Nox, Mugthar, Abraham Hawthorne, Malcolm Hunt
Wolfman2006

Previous

Return to Quarantine Zone