The Medical Tent

Re: The Medical Tent

Postby Tempest » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:39 am

vasily looks around lost for a few seconds then heads out to sit down and wait to be called on.

"ok whatever ya want."
Brandon Harris

"This is not going to be a good day."

Also.Vasily ,Kynon barra, Markus de' cavalier, redcard stralt, sabastian Dalton, father Alexander Marshall, Templeton stormwright.

(ooc Michael goulston)
Tempest

Postby Nick Sleet » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:37 pm

Nick winces when the right knee is tapped, but the reactions of the knee work as scheduled. "It gets a bit sensitive in the cold... Probably nothing to be done."

He glances at the tent flap, and shrugs. "Maybe we can come up with one of those "Next patron" dispensers with the numbers; that might cut down on the interruptions. Anything more I need to do for the tests?"
Nick Sleet - Private Investigator, Diogenes Club

"Curiosity may have killed the cat, but it's going to have to try harder to do me in..."
Nick Sleet

Postby Ellie Kennigan » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:38 pm

Ellie finishes scratching down the results of the routine exam on Nick's chart. "Just the blood draw left," she answers, setting up a new syringe. "You can roll up your sleeve if you can handle that."
Eleanor R. Kennigan, M.D.
Whisper Hill
Ellie Kennigan

Postby Nick Sleet » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:48 pm

Nick rolls up the sleeve, puts the arm down on the table and looks away from the needle. "Since this is a CDC setup, do they have nicer equipment than usual for analyzing results despite the fact we're in a makeshift camp? I'd hope my tax dollars are paying for good anti-outbreak equipment..."

"Curiosity may have killed the cat, but it's going to have to try harder to do me in..."
Nick Sleet

Postby Ellie Kennigan » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:55 pm

"They don't do the testing on site," she replies, tying of Nick's arm and tapping for a vein. "Far as I know, they send out the samples to an actual lab. This is a field medical tent," she gestures around the fairly sparce environment with the syringe between her first two fingers, "so the equipment t'do that kinda thing isn't here. And they sure as hell don't send the results back to me. Classified," she says in a mock conspiratorial tone. "Whatever. You might feel a pinch..." In silence, she places the needle, draws what is needed to fill the vial, and follows the needle with a cotton ball taped on. "I think that makes you free to go, Mr. Sleet. Good luck on your case." She's writing his name legibly on the tape on the vial.
Whisper Hill
Ellie Kennigan

Postby cristovau » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:16 am

Dobry Den! Oh I see you are busy with the patient. I wait my turn.

I have the fear that there may bee some blood in my alcohol stream. Let me know my turn.
- Ondrej Vlk, Manager, TRDC Beverages (Kristoff in 7V, HAY! in Cottington Woods)

"Pivo dělá hezká těla." ~~~ Beer does a body good.
cristovau

Postby Tempest » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:28 am

vasily eyes the new comer.

hay man wait your turn. I want to get this done as soon as possible.
Brandon Harris

Also.Vasily ,Kynon barra, Markus de' cavalier, redcard stralt, sabastian Dalton, father Alexander Marshall, Templeton stormwright.

(ooc Michael goulston)
Tempest

Postby Nick Sleet » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:08 am

"Thanks for the wishes, and good luck with the ravening hordes," Nick says, rolling up his sleeve and getting up. He waves an informal salute with his un-needled arm, and heads out of the medical tent, nodding to the others as he goes.

Nick Sleet

Postby Ellie Kennigan » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:29 pm

Ellie waves the second patient back out of the tent and Nick Sleet leaves. There is a moment inside where it sounds as if some things are being rearranged. Then the tent flap flips open again and she gestures in toward the cot with her clipboard. "Think you were next... sir," the doctor says, indicating Vasily.
Whisper Hill
Ellie Kennigan

Postby Tempest » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:04 am

vaily walks in noticeably uncomfortable and agitated. his pants made of stitched together rags blood and grime cover them and his long sleeve shirt all held together with yarn and duct tape.
vasily eyes the doctor up and down as he moves into the room with something looking like disgust on his face.

so on the table doc? I don't do well with doctors of any kind sept the ones that give me my meds.
Brandon Harris

(ooc Michael goulston)
Tempest

PreviousNext

Return to Quarantine Zone