The Medical Tent

Re: The Medical Tent

Postby Tempest » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:06 am

vasily shuttered as he rolled down his sleeve.

"so that's it"

"so how about those pain meds"

vasily gave the doc a slight smile and a tilt of his head.
Brandon Harris

"This is not going to be a good day."

Also.Vasily ,Kynon barra, Markus de' cavalier, redcard stralt, sabastian Dalton, father Alexander Marshall, Templeton stormwright.

(ooc Michael goulston)
Tempest

Postby Ellie Kennigan » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:41 pm

Ellie looks conflicted for only a second before she cackles gruffly, "Maybe next time, kid. Now off with you, I've got some more patients to see. And steer clear of the other white coats." She says that last sentence in a lower voice.
Eleanor R. Kennigan, M.D.
Whisper Hill
Ellie Kennigan

Postby Tempest » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:31 pm

vasily looks unfazed by the refusal.

"ill just get them elsewhere, don't be torn up about it" he winks

vasily turns and heads to the exit

"have a day stay safe"

he leaves quickly.
Brandon Harris

"This is not going to be a good day."

Also.Vasily ,Kynon barra, Markus de' cavalier, redcard stralt, sabastian Dalton, father Alexander Marshall, Templeton stormwright.

(ooc Michael goulston)
Tempest

Postby cristovau » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:37 pm

Ondrej stands up and begins to blather cheerfully...

No tak, is Veselý gone? For the happy man, he certainly is... tak...podrážděný? Goofy? No, grumpy!

Sorry. Vesely is "Happy" in Czech Language. Like the dwarf. You think Vesely is dwarf? He says he likes tunnels, like mole. And he is named Happy. I have seen stranger things lately.

Oh, and I have beer for you. In Communist Czechoslovakia, doctor gets medicine from patient. That is joke. Not beer. Beer is never joke. Only punchline. Communist Czechoslovakia is joke. Believe me - big joke.

Is my turn, yes?
- Ondrej Vlk, Manager, TRDC Beverages (Kristoff in 7V, HAY! in Cottington Woods)

"Pivo dělá hezká těla." ~~~ Beer does a body good.
cristovau

Postby Ellie Kennigan » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:41 pm

For a long moment, Ellie blinks, trying to digest everything the Czech man has just said, shakes her head, and gestures into the tent from where she holds the flap open. "Yeah, it's your turn. Just have a seat on the cot, and we'll get started."
Whisper Hill
Ellie Kennigan

Postby Ellie Kennigan » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:25 pm

[GM Note: I'm going to keep this thread active for Ondrej and Leo if they still want to play their appointments out here on the board. For the sake of continuity, this is happening "before" the Doctor's Appointment thread and the other events involved. If you guys would rather play after those events (or not at all), please drop me a PM so I can close this thread. :) ]
Whisper Hill
Ellie Kennigan

Postby Leo Wilds » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:53 pm

Leo stood up and made his way to the area the doctor had specified. He felt a bit nervous. He had never been to a doctor before. Now that he had thought of nor could he recall ever being sick. It must have all been thanks to the creator and the saviors divine protection.

Sitting down he removed his gloves and coat. "Thanks for seeing me good Doctor. I've actually never been to a doctor before, so hows does this work?" He asked folding his coat neatly.
"For better or worse I should have known, but to die by your hands I should have known."-Donald Edward Lareau
Leo Wilds

Postby Ellie Kennigan » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:14 pm

Dr. Kennigan is in the middle of her ritual of grabbing a new chart, new gloves, and gathering supplies when she halts and blankly stares at the man. She mouths the words "never been" in confusion, but quickly follows up with, "Ah, not since you were a little kid, sure. S'alright. I'm going to ask a bunch of personal questions, you're gonna answer. I'm going to do a few tests and draw some blood to make sure you don't have whatever bug the Feds want to find. Or rather, the bug they don't want to find, I guess. What's your name?"
Whisper Hill
Ellie Kennigan

Postby Leo Wilds » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:39 pm

Leo starts to open his mouth to correct her but is to slow to do so. Hearing her ask his name his mind kicked his mouth into gear.

"The name my good lady is Leo Wilds of the White Rose order. Also not to be rude but, I must correct you. I honestly have never been to a doctor even as a child. My order lived to far out in the mountain forests to do more than occasional runs for must have supplies." He said smiling to her. Wondering if maybe his honesty would cause him trouble he rolled up the sleeves of his dress shirt and removed his tie.
"For better or worse I should have known, but to die by your hands I should have known."-Donald Edward Lareau
Leo Wilds

Postby Ellie Kennigan » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:53 pm

"I'm Ellie." She scrawls his name on the chart. "Well, it's damn foolish not to have a doctor on hand even in some wooded wilderness, if you'll pardon my saying," she added without the irony of the first half of the sentence, not wanting to step on any religious toes. "I'm just speaking from experience. Now, do you have any allergies or other medical conditions? Have you felt any dizziness, nausea, muscle pain, or any other symptoms since leaving the island?"
Whisper Hill
Ellie Kennigan

PreviousNext

Return to Quarantine Zone