[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
Occams Razor • View topic - The Deputy Director's Office

The Deputy Director's Office

Re: The Deputy Director's Office

Postby endemic » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:16 am

**knocking on the door, before he realizes someone is already in the Deputy Director's office. Coughing, he excuses himself.**

"When you have a moment Deputy Director, I would like a word. I am sorry to have interrupted, I will be at my bunk stowing my gear."

**Gunnar walks back towards his bunk, avoiding the distant stares of confusion and tired eyes in the people around him**
"If our destiny stems from our name, then I weep for the flower named Wilt." Likewise, if cyborgs one day come to be viewed as so human-like that they are accepted as equals, then I cry for the cyborg named Mel T. Down.”
endemic

Postby DeputyDirectorWhite » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:54 pm

"Well, as I mentioned, I'm not at liberty to comment on any ongoing investigations. That said, please understand that I will do everything in my power to keep you and the rest of these nice people safe."
DeputyDirectorWhite

Postby Owle Isohos » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:03 pm

Kelsey can't quite hide her disappointment, and she doesn't really try. Still and all, Deputy Director White's doing a lot for them, so she doesn't want to hold it against him, either.

"Thank you," she says. "I do appreciate that." She smiles. "I won't take up any more of your time, Deputy Director. Let me know if there's anything around here I can help out with. I'm sure I'll see you around."

She takes her leave of his office, heading towards the dormitories.
-Kelsey Graham (that medic with the black fedora and the purple coat)

-aka Lauren (OOC)
Owle Isohos

Postby DeputyDirectorWhite » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:55 pm

The Deputy Director smiles and waves, and begins to type something on his typewriter.
DeputyDirectorWhite

Postby sndwurks » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:11 am

About an hour after Kelsey departs, there's another tap on the canvas of the tent and the sound of someone clearing his voice. Having missed the tour, it had taken Billy a bit of time to get accurate directions on where to find the Deputy Director, but perseverance had paid off. The man in the vest, fedora and Hawaiian shirt ducked his head through the entry to the tent, and lifted a hand.

"Deputy Director White, I presume?" Billy asks, brow furrowed quizzically. The sight of the suit and the coat confirms something in his mind, and he straightens as he moves into full view from the entry to the tent. "If not, could you point me in his direction? I'm looking to speak with him."
sndwurks

Postby DeputyDirectorWhite » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:30 pm

"You've found the right place and the right man. How can I help you, Mister...?"
DeputyDirectorWhite

Postby sndwurks » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:16 pm

"St. Francis," offers Billy, stepping into the office with a warm smile on his face. He tips his hat slightly, not enough to reveal more of the scars that line his scalp and face. "Billy St. Francis. I'm a special investigator for the Aquinaki Nation. Nice to meet you."

He let the words settle into the room after speaking them, keeping his face firmly cheerful and open. The control behind the eyes was a little more readable, mixed heavily with suspicion, fear, and anger. It was a firmly ambivalent expression, with Billy's smile being friendly and welcoming, but his eyes cautious and careful. He approaches the desk, extending his right hand for the FBI agent to shake.

"I have to admit, I wasn't expecting to hear that a deputy director was in town. Has the tribal council been advised to your assignment?"
sndwurks

Postby DeputyDirectorWhite » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:31 pm

"Mr. St. Francis," the Deputy Director smiles warmly and gives the proffered hand a hearty and friendly shake. "I have always held your people in high regard and I will do my best to respect the ways of you and the others of your culture. I assure you that all of the necessary paperwork has been filed."
DeputyDirectorWhite

Postby sndwurks » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:47 pm

"Good to hear," offers Billy, returning the shake firmly. "The talk around the camp, as it were, is that you're looking into a missing persons case? If you don't mind me asking, who is the victim? Has to be fairly important to get a Deputy Director personally involved."
sndwurks

Postby DeputyDirectorWhite » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:53 pm

"I'm sure you'll understand that I can't get into specifics of an ongoing investigation, but I will say that I'm looking into the Millner case." Deputy Director White nods.
DeputyDirectorWhite

PreviousNext

Return to Quarantine Zone