[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
Occams Razor • View topic - The Cafeteria

The Cafeteria

Re: The Cafeteria

Postby Brett » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:22 pm

Brett rolls his sleeve back up and chuckles at Connor's mention.

'I think the venue is going to have to be pretty straight forward. You guys have to realize we've had people calling in and telling us about this stuff for years. I've had people call and mention government projects, demons, angels, wizards, psychics, Reptiloids which are a thing and I SO called that one."

I think White Noise is going to have to be the show to set is straight, a guest each show telling us the gospel truth about a topic. It will sound like the normal show but to the right people it's going to set off some real alarms. Normal format, but with somebody really explaining what psychic powers are, or mentioning Codec. Typical stuff, but we KNOW it's the truth.

"That way we get the message out, open up more people to the truth when their minds are open to it, and once we get all the evidence we need we can really start to bust some of these little conspiracies up."

"Any of you guys big tech-heads? Because I might have an angle for you..."
Brett McKinnon, Host of "White Noise" THE source for news THEY don't want you to hear!

~Tom!
Formerly Pastor Ethan Talbot (LE) Huron York (The Calling) and William McGillivray (Lovecraft Legacies)
Brett

Postby sndwurks » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:27 pm

Billy shakes his head ruefully, nodding towards Nick and the others as they each approach and join them. He turns his attention back to Brett.

"I'm not a tech-head," he offers with a shrug. "I might be able to get some of the wires working, but anything more complicated than a toaster probably isn't going to listen to me. And the feds would get angry if I started pulling conduits and rewiring things."

He glances at Kelsey, lifting an eyebrow up.

"Deputy Director, looking into a missing persons?" asks the private investigator, tipping his head to the side. "That's... unusual. Especially a bit of a cold case. Usually, you get junior agents and the like looking into it. And we aren't that unfriendly to the feds when they stop by. Especially when the Millner case happened. The tribe gave full cooperation..."

With that, Billy stands up, straightening his shirt under his vest a bit. He tips his hat to Brett, Nick, Conners, and Kelsey.

"If you'll excuse me... I think I'll go have a talk with this Deputy Director."
sndwurks

Postby Owle Isohos » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:34 pm

Kelsey grins as she hears Brett talking about his show. "I'm no tech-head, but let me know when you start broadcasting again. I want to make sure I don't miss a show."

She looks up as Billy leaves. "Good luck. He told me he couldn't comment on an ongoing investigation - wouldn't say a word after that, even when I pointed out it was a bit of a cold case. Didn't even agree to tell us about what happened on the island, if he found anything out."
-Kelsey Graham (that medic with the black fedora and the purple coat)

-aka Lauren (OOC)
Owle Isohos

Postby gaelicwolf » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:37 pm

Conner looks puzzled at the new information as well. "How many people were sent up to Whisper Hill to look into the Millner case? It's very... bizarre given the fact that she disappeared over a year ago." He pauses. "Granted everything we've seen so far could be classified as far more bizarre than that."

He shakes his head slightly and turns to Brett. "I know a little bit about computers, but not a lot. I can probably help you if you need to go in and change a few things around. Anything more complicated than that and all I can do is stare at the screen blankly."
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

- Hamlet (1.5.166-7)

Dr. Conner Lachlann - University of Cambridge

~Greg (IRL), Leander Warrick & Charles Ryker (LE), Alaric Slayde (CS)~
gaelicwolf

Postby Nick Sleet » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:02 pm

"Remember, Millner is the daughter of a senator; it's not surprising he would be moving heaven and earth to get her back, and I think kidnapping is an FBI deal even without it happening on reservation land..." Nick says, tipping his chair back.

"I mean, I'm looking into it on general principles because I'm curious, and I bet a bunch of other people here have the same motivation since we're stuck here anyways."

He looks towards Brett; "I'm afraid I don't have much to contribute; I'm not a techhead and I don't have any exceptional insight into the weird stuff. But if you plan on stirring the pot on any particular group or conspiracy let me know, and I'll be glad to look into what comes to the top of the brew."
Nick Sleet - Private Investigator, Diogenes Club

"Curiosity may have killed the cat, but it's going to have to try harder to do me in..."
Nick Sleet

Postby Jaccob_Morris » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:55 pm

Jaccob raises his hand with a slight look of concern on his face. They must be crazy screaming in his head.

"May I suggest lettiing things out after we are out of this place. I mean I'm sure that a odd mental illness could be a good hold to keep people here."

He looks to Brett hoping
Aaron Mannion

Npc- Requiem
Pc- fables of fenorra as Grian Cloch
Occams Razor as Jaccob Morris
Jaccob_Morris

Postby Owle Isohos » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:09 pm

Kelsey shrugs as Jaccob voices his concern. "We could tell them what they already believe. Say that the show is just for a bunch of crazy conspiracy nuts and we're just making things up that we think'll be entertaining. And then look surprised and hurt when we find out they thought we actually believed it. I mean, we know that's bullcrap, but it's one way to avoid unwanted attention or accusations of mental illness."

"Waiting might not be the worst idea, but I don't know how long we'll be stuck here."

-aka Lauren (OOC)
Owle Isohos

Postby Jaccob_Morris » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:13 am

The demon nods in agreement.

"Solid point miss...I'm sorry I don't think I ever got your name in the past few days."

He offers his hand

"I am Jaccob Morris."
Aaron Mannion

Npc- Requiem
Pc- fables of fenorra as Grian Cloch
Occams Razor as Jaccob Morris
Jaccob_Morris

Postby TJ Boyd » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:19 pm

::Wanders in to mess tent and secures himself a tray of whatever they are passing off as food. Looking down at the neatly shaped mounds the scoop made of whatever was in the tray, he comments with a smirk.::

"The more things change..."

::Weaving his way through the small crown he lands at the table with Nick, Brett and the others. Offering a smile by way of greeting.:

"I hear something about a tech head? If its a software issue, I am your man."

::without much more ceremony then that, he picks up a fork and digs in.::
TJ Boyd

Postby Owle Isohos » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:10 pm

Kelsey reaches out and shakes Jaccob's hand. "Pleased to meet you, Jaccob. And thanks." She looks around the table. "To all of you. I'm not sure I've said it enough, but I don't think I'd have gotten out of there alive without all of you."

-aka Lauren (OOC)
Owle Isohos

PreviousNext

Return to Quarantine Zone