The Cafeteria

Re: The Cafeteria

Postby gaelicwolf » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:10 am

Conner shrugs. "I honestly have no idea about who made it off the island besides those I've seen here." After a moment he gathers his things in his messenger bag and grabs the apple he began eating, taking another bite. "Well, I'm going to see if the doctor is free now. I figure I might as well get the examination over with now, hopefully as painlessly as possible." He gives a short wave before walking off and finishing the apple, tossing the core in a garbage barrel on his way out.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

- Hamlet (1.5.166-7)

Dr. Conner Lachlann - University of Cambridge

~Greg (IRL), Leander Warrick & Charles Ryker (LE), Alaric Slayde (CS)~
gaelicwolf

Postby Owle Isohos » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:19 pm

After a short while, Kelsey returned to the cafeteria, grabbing some snacks and sitting back down at the table with the others.

"The Doc's not a fed," she says conversationally. "She was stuck on the island with us. Ellie Kennington, from Whisper Hill. So, I get this feeling she'll be understanding about any...pre-existing medical conditions any of us may have."
-Kelsey Graham (that medic with the black fedora and the purple coat)

-aka Lauren (OOC)
Owle Isohos

Postby Henry Gondorf » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:02 pm

Henry gave Kelsey a nod of greeting. Hearing the resident Medical Officer was one of the few locals stuck with them somehow gave him comfort. "At least that is one less person we have to worry about busting out a bone saw on anyone we know." said Henry.

"I've been meaning to ask this for a while now," Henry began as he leaned forward in his seat, "There was a little conversation with that Dallas girl that got the gears cranking. Now it may not help things I love watching these new horror movies fall flat on their faces. But once in a while you get a diamond in the rough that makes you double check the locks on your windows and doors. Now that we are without that wonderful feeling of impending doom looking over our shoulders: Can everyone one here recall the reason why they are here? I mean, does everyone here remember the train of logic that took them from normalcy to our lovely new arrangements?"
People come to me looking for the truth as it suits them. They look for a happy ending to their troubles. Too bad for them. I don't do happy. As to putting an end to things, The Truth often does a fine job with out me.
Henry Gondorf

Postby Owle Isohos » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:51 pm

Kelsey nodded. "Yeah. She wants this quarantine over and the feds out of the area about as much as any of us do."

She leaned in to listen to what Henry had to say, but she was starting to shake her head even before he finished asking his question. Not in the shorthand for a negative answer, but in a way that indicated she thought he was barking up the wrong tree.

"Nick and I were on our way up to Montreal, to investigate a cold case. The bus broke down on our way here, and the driver pulled into the island to get some gas and call for repairs. Truth is, this sort of thing isn't unusual for me. Weird things happen around me all the time. The island was a bit more than usual, even for me, but I can't say anyone planned for me to be there." Kelsey frowned. "Though, I guess it would've been easy enough to arrange if someone had really wanted to."
-Kelsey Graham (that medic with the black fedora and the purple coat)

-aka Lauren (OOC)
Owle Isohos

Previous

Return to Quarantine Zone