The Dormitories

Re: The Dormitories

Postby cathy » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:39 pm

Zoey picks up her file bag.

"Ash, I am going to contact A.M.T. now and let them know our situation.I will be back in a bit."
Dr. Zoey Zinc
Advanced Medtech
cathy

Postby Owle Isohos » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:46 pm

Her message delivered, Kelsey heads off towards the showers.
-Kelsey Graham (that medic with the black fedora and the purple coat)

-aka Lauren (OOC)
Owle Isohos

Postby Henry Gondorf » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:46 pm

Henry awoke from his slumber amid groaning joints and aches. These sounds muffled the soft crunching of the filthy cloths he had worn to bed. It was hard to say what time it was since he had gone to sleep. He only knew he awoke feeling like he had been drugged. That was a good sign he shot past oversleeping and was now sleep drunk. The little voice in his head told him to lay back down. That the cure for being sleep drunk was the same as being hungover. He instead forced himself to his feet. He slung his pack onto the bed and opened it. He knelt down as he rummaged inside. The sound of bits and pieces coming undone was over and done with fast. Henry stuck a few bits into his pockets along with his notepad. He looked at the few occupied cots with a slight fog in his eyes. He then wandered out into the camp.
People come to me looking for the truth as it suits them. They look for a happy ending to their troubles. Too bad for them. I don't do happy. As to putting an end to things, The Truth often does a fine job with out me.
Henry Gondorf

Postby Sally » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:04 pm

Sally takes a long moment to admire Dr. Zinc's set up- she's moved right into the bunks and made quite the little station. He waits for his 'primary care doc' to come back in, and when she does, he says,

"Hey there, doc. The feds keep repeatin' that tired old line about er'ry body needin' to go over to Kennigan's tent and get checked up. Sounds like they're a pokin' and a proddin' and goin' all Dracula on veins. Now, I do recall you sayin' somethin' to the effect of 'Sally, now don't you go and do somethin' like that. Sounds an awful lot like there ain't much choice in the matter. I don't s'pose you gotta form on that clipboard of yours that gets me outta it, do ya?"
Salvador "Sally" Lautner
GySgt., USMC (ret.)

"All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach."

LL: Shaw LaMont
5G: Landry Saulteaux
Mad3: Luther Soren Wysen!
IRL: Scott LaTour
Sally

Previous

Return to Quarantine Zone