Out on the back porch

Re: Out on the back porch

Postby ronfiction » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:30 pm

Lou nods at Morsi's offer to help them track but then sees Zoey call over Sally. He smirks some.

"Alright, let's go. I take it you'll join us later then?"

Lou asks and looks between Sally and Zoey.

"Wouldn't want to interrupt anything."

He said with a chuckle.
"Killing a thing doesn't make you a monster. Killing a thing that don't need killing makes you a monster."
ronfiction

Postby Sally » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:30 pm

With a bit of chagrin, Sally rubs the back of his head and says to Lou & Morsi, "Ya'll might wanna head on aheada me. I'll catch up. My leash done been yanked."

Can't argue with a lady in a white coat- just not prudent. Sally takes a seat, as so directed, and says, "Gotta admit doc, I'm feelin' mighty fine on this here mornin'. Though, that might be Mr. Morsi's fine scotch. Now that I think 'bout it though, I'm hungry as all hell..."
Sally

Postby cathy » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:49 pm

Zoey rolls her eyes. She sets down her medical bag and proceeds to unclasp Sallys' tactical vest and removes it along with all other attached gear. Placing all the items in his lap, as she begins to unload her medical bag.

"You can put the gear back on before you go, also..."
Zoey turns to Lou and Morsi,
"Heading on without him will not be necessary. This won't take long."

Positioning her stethoscope she does a quick listen to his lungs from his chest and back. Applying the BP cuff she takes quick measurements and latches two fingers to his wrist. Nodding in approval to no one she rests her stethoscope around her neck and clicks on her light pen. Making a few passes through his across his eyes she returns the pen to her jacket pocket.

Next, Zoey's hands begins to canvas Sally's body in a light kneading manner. Face to neck to back to arms to chest to thighs to calves...until she reaches his boots. She pauses...and starts unlacing them, tugging them off after a small battle. Her quick canvas of his feet took mere seconds compared to the minutes the boot battle did.

Zoey places the boots in front of him and shuffles all her equipment back into the medical bag. Zoey stands back up.

"There we are Mr. Sally. Everything seems to be fine, have fun on...whatever you were going to do. Just let me know if you wish to undergo another treatment. Stay safe."

She smiles at the group outside and walks back in the building.
Dr. Zoey Zinc
Advanced Medtech
cathy

Postby Sally » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:40 am

With a tip the Stetson he'd forgot he wasn't wearing, Sally gives his thanks to Dr. Zoe,

"Much appreciated for the check up and the shee-atsu, 'Doc. I'm fixin' to stop by your station, once my crew pulls it back together. Have that smidge o' assurance from those needles o' yours was definitely a plus last night. Thank the good lord for modern medicine! No, if you'll excuse me, I got some varmints to round up."

Sally looks back to Morsi and Lou with a shrug and says, "Let's go bag us some lunch, gentlemen!"
Salvador "Sally" Lautner
GySgt., USMC (ret.)

"All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach."

LL: Shaw LaMont
5G: Landry Saulteaux
Mad3: Luther Soren Wysen!
IRL: Scott LaTour
Sally

Postby ronfiction » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:54 pm

Lou give the doctor a nod before she goes and motions out to the woods.

"Alright then. Wish us luck."

He said and waved to the others that were on the porch and started out.
"Killing a thing doesn't make you a monster. Killing a thing that don't need killing makes you a monster."
ronfiction

Previous

Return to The Rec Hall