[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3826)
Occams Razor • View topic - The Next Day

The Next Day

Re: The Next Day

Postby Henry Gondorf » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:40 pm

Henry took more shorthand notes as the information came rolling in. He muttered a "Sorry," about the confusion between who said what. When he was sure enough the ink had dried the book snapped closed and disappeared back into his coat. Taking one last moment, Henry gave himself fast pat down to remind him of what he brought. Henry gave a thumbs up as he smiled, clicking his tongue in unison with the gesture, to show he was ready.
People come to me looking for the truth as it suits them. They look for a happy ending to their troubles. Too bad for them. I don't do happy. As to putting an end to things, The Truth often does a fine job with out me.
Henry Gondorf

Postby Owle Isohos » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:32 pm

Kelsey smiles at the Professor as he heads over, listening attentively to what he and the others have to say.

"They wore grey - at least, I'd call it grey. But I might've called the Lady's hat cream or eggshell." She shrugs. "I think their leggings were red. And I remember them saying that they came after battles and ate people.

"Maybe Thought and Memory were the spirits that came in just before the battle, but I'm pretty sure those three I spoke to weren't them. Maybe Memory, but they didn't exactly seem like deep thinkers. They acted like children, for all that they looked like adults."

She nods to Billy. "Thank you." To all the group departing, she adds, "Be safe."
-Kelsey Graham (that medic with the black fedora and the purple coat)

-aka Lauren (OOC)
Owle Isohos

Postby sndwurks » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:40 pm

With three of the four giving the affirmative, Billy nods once and lifts his hand in a slight wave.

"You're welcome," he offers to Kelsey with a smile, before turning to start heading to towards the Sheriff's office.
sndwurks

Postby cathy » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:30 pm

Zoey grabs her medical bag and notebook as she picks up a loose chair and heads to the group outside.

"I will be right back, after I give Mr. Sally his check-up."
Dr. Zoey Zinc
Advanced Medtech
cathy

Postby Owle Isohos » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:02 pm

Kelsey nods to Zoey. "I'm going to go put my name down on that job list."

So saying, she heads inside.
-Kelsey Graham (that medic with the black fedora and the purple coat)

-aka Lauren (OOC)
Owle Isohos

Postby liahgeron » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:44 pm

Yawning, Gil wakes up from the short nap induced by the warm fire. Pleasantly dry if a bit too warm, he adjusts the fire to burn lower before calling out to nearby folks.

"Anyone want to take over fire duty for a second so I can check out the job board? Otherwise we should probably douse it. I don't like the dry tinder feeling these buildings give me."
liahgeron

Postby liahgeron » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:00 pm

"Guess not then. Welp. To be safe."

Gil sets about taking down the fire to a low level before dousing it with the nearby bucket Gus left for such a purpose. Dusting himself off, Gil rises and heads towards the main cabin to take a look at the Profession lists, leaving behind the empty fire circle.
liahgeron

Previous

Return to The Rec Hall